Airex Atlas Exercise Mats
Atlas Exercise Mat, Green
Atlas Exercise Mat, Red
Case of 10
- Transverse ribbing pattern is molded into the mat to resist tearing and to enhance flexibility
- Made from closed-cell foam with an integrally molded skin for extra toughness
- Ideal for individual workouts and group therapy when in multiple use
- Airex mats are lightweight, comfortable and do not slide on the floor
- Available either individually boxed or in case packaging
- Flexible enough to be rolled for carrying and storage
The Atlas Exercise Mat provides a convenient platform for a wide range of activities. Great for organized and individual exercises and treatments, Atlas Exercise Mats are crafted from high quality materials to ensure long life all medical and clinical applications. A Transverse ribbing pattern is molded into the mat to resist tearing and enhance flexibility, allowing the mat to be easily rolled for storage and transport. The Atlas Mats are available in green and red. The Atlas Exercise Mat is ideal for hospitals, clinics, exercise, and personal use.
|Dimensions||78" x 48" x 0.63"|
Fabrication Enterprises Minimum One Year Warranty
Fabrication Enterprises offers a minimum 1-year warranty on all products. Additional warranties may apply; contact Quick Medical for more information. Fabrication Enterprises reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at its discretion.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 25%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.