ArmaSport Body-15 Exercise Mats
Body 15 Exercise Mat, Red
Body 15 Exercise Mat, Blue
Case of 10
- Closed-cell rubberized latex-free foam provides excellent elasticity and energy absorption
- Sanitized treatment provides protection against bacteria and fungal attack
- Mats are tear proof, scratch resistant, and do not take a compression set
- Ribbed for traction during use and ventilation during storage
- Hang for storage using integral flexible grommets
- Closed cell structure does not absorb moisture
- Use in water during hydrotherapy
- Free of latex and triclosan
- Extra thick and extra soft
- Resists sweat and saliva
This ArmaSport Body-15 Exercise Mat provides a convenient platform for a wide range of activities. Great for organized and individual exercises and treatments, the Exercise Mat is crafted from high quality materials to ensure long life in all medical and clinical applications and is tough enough for clinics, schools and fitness centers. A closed cell structure helps prevent moisture absorption and resists sweat and saliva. The mats are availabe in blue, black, and red. The Body 15 Mat is ribbed for traction, is tear proof and scratch resistant and comes with integral flexible grommets for convenient storage.
|Dimensions||24" x 56" x 0.6"|
Fabrication Enterprises Minimum One Year Warranty
Fabrication Enterprises offers a minimum 1-year warranty on all products. Additional warranties may apply; contact Quick Medical for more information. Fabrication Enterprises reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at its discretion.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 25%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.