ArmaSport Star-10 Exercise Mats
Star-10 Exercise Mat, Blue
Case of 15
- Quantity: Case of 15
- Closed cell structure does not absorb moisture and can be used in hydrotherapy
- Mats are tear proof and scratch resistant and ribbed for traction and ventilation
- Sanitized treatment provides protection against bacteria and fungal attack
- Tough enough for clinics, schools, and fitness centers
- Extra thick and extra soft, Free of latex and triclosan
- Hang for storage using integral flexible grommets
- Closed-cell rubberized latex-free foam
- Resists sweat and saliva
This ArmaSport Star-10 Exercise Mat provides a convenient platform for a wide range of activities. Great for organized and individual exercises and treatments, the Exercise Mat is crafted from high quality materials to ensure long life in all medical and clinical applications. A closed cell structure resists moisture absorption and resists sweat and saliva. Sanitized treatment provides protection against bacteria and fungal attack. The Exercise Mat is tough enough for clinics, schools and fitness centers, is tear and scratch proof and ribbed for traction, and available in blue. The Star-10 Exercise Mat is ideal for hospitals, clinics, exercise, and personal use.
Fabrication Enterprises Minimum One Year Warranty
Fabrication Enterprises offers a minimum 1-year warranty on all products. Additional warranties may apply; contact Quick Medical for more information. Fabrication Enterprises reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at its discretion.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 25%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.