ArmaSport Top-15 Exercise Mats
Exercise Mat, Red
Case of 10
- Color: Red
- Dimensions: 32" x 72" x 0.6"
- Quantity: Case of 10
- Closed-cell rubberized latex-free foam
- Sanitized treatment provides protection against bacteria and fungal attack
- Mats are tear proof, scratch resistant, and do not take a compression set
- provides excellent elasticity, energy absorption, and resistance
- Ribbed for traction during use and ventilation during storage
- Tough enough for clinics, schools, and fitness centers
- Hang for storage using integral flexible grommets
- Closed cell structure does not absorb moisture
- Use in water during hydrotherapy
- Free of latex and triclosan
- Extra thick and extra soft
- Resists sweat and saliva
This ArmaSport Top-15 Exercise Mat provides a convenient platform for a wide range of activities. Great for organized and individual exercises and treatments, the Exercise Mat is crafted from high quality materials to ensure long life and extended durability. A closed cell structure prevents the absorption of moisture and resist sweat and saliva. Sanitized treatment provides protection against bacteria and fungal attack. The Exercise Mat is tough enough for clinics, schools, fitness centers, is tear and scratch resistant, and ribbed for traction. The Top-15 Exercise Mat is ideal for hospitals, clinics, exercise, and personal use.
Fabrication Enterprises Minimum One Year Warranty
Fabrication Enterprises offers a minimum 1-year warranty on all products. Additional warranties may apply; contact Quick Medical for more information. Fabrication Enterprises reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at its discretion.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 25%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.