Cando Single Latex Free Exercise Band, 4 Foot
Case of 40
Made in USA
- Effective when used alone or with handles, anchors and stirrups
- Can be used in clinics for rehabilitation, conditioning and training
- Available in 8 strengths to allow for progressive exercise
- Checkered pattern on packaging identifies no latex
- Mimics stretch characteristics of latex band
- Lightweight, compact, and portable
- Color-coded by resistance level
- All bands are 5 inches wide
- Proudly made in the USA
The Cando 4 Foot Single Latex Free Exercise Band provides a disposable solution for conditioning, training, and rehabilitation. The Cando Exercise Band is an economical progressive strength trainer mimicking latex in durability and performance. Latex Free Exercise Bands are available for purchase by the each and by boxes of 40 similar resistance levels. This single Band is color-coded and available in 8 strengths to allow for progressive exercise. This Latex-Free exerciser is proudly made in the USA.
The set of 5 includes yellow, red, green, blue, and black.
Fabrication Enterprises Minimum One Year Warranty
Fabrication Enterprises offers a minimum 1-year warranty on all products. Additional warranties may apply; contact Quick Medical for more information. Fabrication Enterprises reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at its discretion.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 25%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.