Intelect Legend XT Electrotherapy Stimulator
2 Channel with Cart
4 Channel with Cart
- Included waveforms: interferential, russian, bi-phasic, high volt, microcurrent, and premodulated
- Built-in patient data card device can record patient modality and pain profile information
- User defined protocols to customize any waveform to your specific need
- Two independent electrotherapy channels, expandable to four independent channels
- Easy-to-add modularity allows two additional channels of electrotherapy or a battery module
- High contrast 5 in FSTN LCD monochromatic user interface
- Therapy system cart maximizes storage of clinical supplies and organizes cables
- Optional mobile cart has 6 storage bins to minimize cord and cable hassle
- Ergonomic, modular designed interface
Indications for Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation
- Relief of chronic intractable pain (Interferential, Premodulated, and Microcurrent waveforms)
- Relief of acute post traumatic pain (Interferential, Premodulated, and Microcurrent waveforms)
- Relief of acute post surgical pain (Interferential, Premodulated, and Microcurrent waveforms)
- Temporary relaxation of muscle spasm (all waveforms except Microcurrent)
- Post-surgical phlebo-thrombosis prevention with stimulation of calf (all waveforms except Microcurrent)
- Increase blood flow in the treatment area (all waveforms except Microcurrent)
- Prevention of disuse atrophy in post-injury type conditions (all waveforms except Microcurrent)
- Muscle re-education (all waveforms except Microcurrent)
- Maintaining or increasing range of motion (all waveforms except Microcurrent)
The Intelect Legend XT is a highly-advanced therapy system with a unique modular design. With this one Stimulation Unit, a large range of therapuetic treatments can be offered to meet patients' specific needs through customization and module add-ons.
The Chattanooga Legend XT Unit, with the option of 2 or 4 electrical channels, features user defined protocols that allow you to customize any waveform to fit your specific need. The Legend XT Stimulator can produce interferential, premodulated, high volt, Russian, symmetrical biphasic and microcurrent waveforms. Easy-to-add modularity allows you to add two channels of electrotherapy or a battery module - See accessories below for additional modules.
The optional mobile cart has six storage bins to minimize cord and cable hassle as well as store clinical supplies. The Chattanooga Legend XT features a high contrast 5 in FSTN LCD monochromatic user interface for ease of use. The unit also features a built-in patient data card device and includes one data card - See accessories below for additional cards - that can record patient modality and pain profile information.
Indicated for healing promotion, neuromuscular stimulation, and pain management, the Transport Combination Unit is crafted from high quality materials to ensure long life with consistent use. Ideal for hospitals or rehabilitation and physical therapy clinics, the Intelect Combination Unit promotes rapid healing and better patient outcome.
|Dimensions||12.75" x 11.4" x 8.75" (32.4 x 28.9 x 22.2 cm) LxWxH|
|Display Dimensions||5" (13 cm)|
|Electrical Safety Class||Class 1, Type BF|
|Power Supply||100 to 240V AC Approximently 50 / 60 Hz, 1 Amps|
|Safety Tests||UL/IEC/EN 60601-1, IEC/EN 60601-1-2, IEC 60601-2-5, IEC 60601-2-10|
Fabrication Enterprises Minimum One Year Warranty
Fabrication Enterprises offers a minimum 1-year warranty on all products. Additional warranties may apply; contact Quick Medical for more information. Fabrication Enterprises reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at its discretion.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 25%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.