IontoPatch Iontophoresis Patch
IontoPatch SP, 1.2 - 1.6 cc
IontoPatch 80, 1.2 - 1.6 cc
IontoPatch STAT,1.2 - 1.4 cc
Case of 6
Made in USA
- Small electrical field delivers medicines directly into skin
- Self-contained, no need for external wires or batteries
- Medication (not included) can be applied directly to the electrode
- Shuts off after dose has been delivered
- Convenient, patients can continue daily activities
- Comfortable, flexible, breathable material
- Easily concealed under normal clothes
- 13-5223 offers sames dosage as 13-5220, but in less time
- Available in various sizes, dosages, fill volumes, and wear times
- 6 treatment kits (patch, saline vial, alcohol prep pad) per box
- Proudly made in the USA
- Dermatology - especially hyperhidrosis of plantar and palmar
- Neurophysical and neuropharmacological studies
- Delivery of medicines
- Musculo-skeletal disorders
- Pain relief
The IontoPatch is an innovative, self-contained iontophoresis unit. Iontophoresis is a method of delivering a variety of medications through the skin for pain relief or treatment. Iontophoresis uses a small, localized electric field to facilitate the absorption of chemicals whose molecules are too large for unaided absorption. The Iontophoretic Patch is ideal for the fields of dermatology, dentistry, ophthalmology, and cardiology, and for treatments and studies.
The Iontophoretic Unit has internal batteries and wires, allowing the patient to wear it normally under clothes, without wires or a controller unit. The comfortable, flexible, and breathable material means that patients can continue their daily activities - even showering - without inconvenience or damage to the IontoPatch. The desired medicine is applied directly to the electrode by the doctor or technician. The Iontophoresis Patch will automatically shut off after the full dose has been delivered.
There are three different IontoPatch Units available for order, offering a variety of doses over either 24 or 4 hours - see SPECS for details. Each IontoPatch case includes 6 patches, saline vials, and alcohol prep pads. The IontoPatch Drug Delivery Device is ideal for hospitals and clinics. Proudly made in the USA.
|Active Area||6.1 sq in; (15.5 sq cm;) 3.15 sq in; (8 sq cm;) 4.7 sq in; (12 sq cm;) Please select product options before viewing spec|
|Dosage||80 mA per min 40 mA per min Please select product options before viewing spec|
|Fill Volume||1.2 to 1.6 cc 1.2 to 1.4 cc Please select product options before viewing spec|
|Wear Time||24 hrs 4 hrs Please select product options before viewing spec|
Fabrication Enterprises Minimum One Year Warranty
Fabrication Enterprises offers a minimum 1-year warranty on all products. Additional warranties may apply; contact Quick Medical for more information. Fabrication Enterprises reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at its discretion.
30 Day Return Policy
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 25%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.