Relief Pak Heavy Duty Reusable Cold Packs
Standard Cold Pack
Neck Cold Pack
Oversized Cold Pack
Half Sized Cold Pack
Circular Cold Pack
- Heavy duty material and can sustain a lower temperature than the blue Relief Paks
- Pack covers are available to provide a barrier between the cold pack and the body
- Black Relief Pak Cold packs are available individually or by the case of 12
- Maintains therapeutic temperature up to thirty minutes
- Remains pliable and soft even when below freezing
- Can be applied with a towel between pack and skin
- Made of durable heavy-duty materials
- Re-usable cold pack for cold therapy
The Relief Pak Black Reusable Cold Pack provides a convenient way to soothe discomfort from injuries, sprains and strains, muscle soreness, bruises, swelling, and tension headaches. The Black Cold Packs are made of a heavy duty material and remain at lower temperatures than the blue Relief Paks. The Cold Therapy Pack maintains a therapeutic temperature for up to thirty minutes and can be applied with or without a towel or cover. Relief Pak offers covers that provide a convenient barrier between the cold pack and patient. The Relief Pak Cold Pack is intended for use at home or in medical facilities and is offered individually or by the case of 12. The Black Relief Pak Cold Pack is an ideal and effective cold therapy solution.
|Dimensions||11" x 14" LxW 6" x 23" LxW 11" x 21" LxW 7" x 11" LxW|
Fabrication Enterprises Minimum One Year Warranty
Fabrication Enterprises offers a minimum 1-year warranty on all products. Additional warranties may apply; contact Quick Medical for more information. Fabrication Enterprises reserves the right to repair or replace warranted products at its discretion.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 25%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.