Kontrol Kube Negative Air Machine
Negative Air Machine
Made in USA
- Provides HEPA filtered negative pressure environment
- 3 stage filtration with pre-filter, DOP compliant filter, HEPA filter (all included)
- Replacement filters are available - See accessories below
- Variable speed motor
- 5' ducting Flex Hose (included)
- 2 auxilliary power outlets
Negative Air Machine
- Can be used as a portable air scrubber
- Ability to plug three units together providing up to 1500 CFM
- Three stage filtration - Pre-filter, DOP filter, HEPA filter (included)
- Quiet operation
- Filters in one pass through HEPA filter
- Ideal for use with containment systems
- Air machine is rotomolded polyethylene to prevent leaks
- Conforms to ANSI standards
- Additional filters available for purchase - See accessories below
- Proudly made in the USA
Negative Air Machine Includes
- Air scrubber unit
- DOP stage 2 filter
- HEPA filter
- 5' Flex duct
The Kontrol Kube Negative Air Machine is ideal for use as a negative pressure generator for containment systems like the Kontrol Kube or by itself as a portable air scrubber. Ideal for hospitals and other medical facilities, the Kontrol Kube Negative Air Machine features a 3 stage filtration system- pre-filter, DOP filter, and HEPA filter, while offering a revolutionary combination of power, efficacy and convenience. The Negative Air Machine delivers a variable speed up to 500 CFM with HEPA filter installed and comes equipped with a DOP Stage 2 First Pass Pre-filter ensuring one pass HEPA filtration for air clearance every time. The Second Stage DOP Compliance Filter allows the Kontrol Kube Negative Air Machine to pass laboratory DOP testing conducted per ANSI standards, achieving an efficiency rating of 99.97% against oily aerosol particles down to 0.3 microns. The Negative Air Machine also gives the user the ability to plug three units together in order to provide 1500 CFM. Proudly made in the USA, the Kontrol Kube Negative Air Machine is lightweight at just 44 lbs, durable and features a quiet operation. See accessories below for additional filters sold separately.
|Air Movement Maxmium||500 CFM|
|Air Movement Minimum||250 CFM|
|Dimensions||24.6" x 26.2" x 18.2" HxWxD|
|Power Cord Length||25 ft|
|Speed Variable||250 to 500 CFM|
|Weight||44 lbs (19.9kg)|
1 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the product's manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 25%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.