Goal Medical Gel Sandbag Positioners
Neonatal Gel Sandbag Positioner
Adult Gel Sandbag Positioner
- Latex Free
- Shipping Information
- Made In United States
- Reusable, long lasting multi-use positioners
- Outer skin will not puncture or leak contents
- Outer skin may be easily repaired if damaged - See accessories below
- Gel positioner pads are constructed of 75% soy based product
- Gel may be sanitized with approved solutions (see the DOWNLOADS Section)
- Medical gel will not bottom out when weight or pressure is applied
- Gel pads may be frozen or heated with a microwave for therapeutic comfort
- Decreases patient movement during medical procedures
- Proper patient positioning encourages airways to stay open
- Positioner pads distribute body weight evenly for enhanced comfort
- Minimizes risk of sores in long-term patients
- Retains original shape after every use
- Proudly made in USA
Goal Medical Gel Sandbag Positioners are designed to offer support and comfort to patients during medical procedures, therapy, and periods of rest. Gel Sandbag Positioners will not bottom out when pressure is applied, resulting in maximum support where needed and soft cushioning where comfort is desired. Resistance to bottoming out also allows Goal Medical Gel Pads to distribute body weight evenly, allowing for maximum patient comfort during procedures or rest.
Medical professionals find that Goal Medical Gel Sandbags decrease patient movement during procedures, enhancing safety and improving convenience. Goal Medical Reusable Gel Positioning Sandbags retain their original shape after each use so they may be used time after time in a variety of positions without weakening or becoming distorted. Goal Medical Gel Positioners may be sanitized between uses with approved cleaning solutions to reduce the spread of germs (see the DOWNLOADS Section above).
Ideal for use as a hot therapy pad or a cold therapy pad, Goal Medical Gel Positioners may be stored in the freezer for acute, inflammatory conditions or placed in the microwave for chronic injuries that require heat. Gel Positioning Devices by Goal Medical offer an outer skin that is resistant to punctures that also may be repaired if damaged by using Goal Medical's 8011M Adhesive Skin Patch Kit (See accessories below). Goal Medical Sandbag Positioners are latex free and proudly made in the USA.
|Dimensions||10" x 4.5" x 2" LxWxH 14" x 5" x 2" LxWxH 6" x 4.25" x 1.5" LxWxH 6" x 4.25" x 2" LxWxH 8" x 4.25" x 1.5" LxWxH 10" x 4.5" x1.5" LxWxH 12" x 4.5" x 1.5" LxWxH 12" x 4.5" x 2" LxWxH 14" x 5" x 2.5" LxWxH 16" x 12" x 1.5" LxWxH 4" x 1/2" LxW 6" x 1/2" LxW 8" x 1/2" LxW 4" x 1" LxW 6" x 1" LxW Please select product options before viewing spec 8" x 1" LxW|
2 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.