Bristoline BR3002 Binocular Microscope
w/ Dust Cover and Immersion Oil
- Eyepieces: WF10x / 18.5mm field of view, a pointer is standard in one eyepiece
- Eyepieces are locked-in to prevent classroom tampering and accept 21mm reticles
- Binocular or monocular viewing head, 30 degrees inclined and rotatable 360 degrees
- Single diopter adjustment viewing head with interpupillary distance adjustment 55 - 75mm
- Rear facing, quadruple, ball bearing nosepiece with positive click stops to ensure parcentration
- Choice of standard achromat or plan objectives
- Standard configuration includes DIN 4x, 10x, Semi-plan 40xR and 100xR oil immersion
- Stage size 140mm x 140mm
- 75mm (X) x 50mm (Y) Travel Area with right hand control and Vernier scale reading to 0.1mm
- N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser on rack and pinion with iris diaphragm and swing-out filter holder
- Cast alloy aluminum stand with built-in fixed focus stop
- Illumination: 6 volt 20 watt halogen with variable intensity control
- Coaxial coarse and fine focus Focusing System with an adjustable tension control
Sharp, high contrast images and a rigid, cast alloy aluminum frame make the BR3002 Microscope Series an excellent choice for educators, medical, and veterinary professionals. Durable and ergonomic by design, the 3002 is built for many years of dependable use.
The BR3002 can be either a binocular or monocular viewing head, sitting at a 30 degree incline and fully rotatable to 360 degrees with single diopter adjustment and interpupillary distance adjustment between 55 and 75 mm. The Bristoline Microscope features WF10x/18.5 mm field of view eyepieces as well as a pointer that comes standard in one eyepiece. BR3002 Binocular Microscope eyepieces are locked-in to prevent classroom tampering and accept 21 mm reticles.
The rear facing, quadruple, ball bearing nosepiece of the Bristoline BR3002 features a positive click stop to ensure parcentration. With your choice of standard achromat or plan objectives, the standard configuration of the Binocular Microscope includes DIN 4x, 10x, Semi-plan 40xR and 100xR oil immersion. The BR3002 has a stage size of 140 mm x 140 mm and a travel area movement of 75 mm (X) x 50 mm (Y) with right hand control and a Vernier scale reading to 0.1 mm. Below the stage is a N.A. Abbe condenser on a rack and pinion with an iris diaphragm and swing-out filter holder. The Binocular Microscope includes a clear blue filter.
The Bristoline Microscope's stand has a built-in fixed focus stop that allows for rapid image focusing while protecting specimens. Illumination is provided by a 6 volt 20 watt halogen bulb with variable intensity control which is eaily changeable by removing the field lens unit. Featuring a focusing system with coaxial coarse and fine focus controls with an adjustable tension control made of all metal gears. Optional Accessories include: Plan 20x, 50xR oil and 60xR objectives, WF15x or WF20x eyepieces, slider phase contrast set, microscope carrying case, and 21 mm reticles.
5 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of $10 or 25%, whichever is greater.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.