Bristoline BR3088F Inclined Monocular Microscope
w/ 5W Fluorescent Illumination
- WF10x eyepiece with pointer, 18mm field of view
- 45 degree monocular inclined teaching head is rotatable 360 degrees
- Rear facing, triple revolving, ball-bearing nosepiece with positive click stops to ensure parcentration
- Objectives are DIN, achromat, parfocal, parcenter, and color-coded, including 4x, 10x, and 40x R
- Separate coarse and fine adjustment controls with tension adjustment on the coarse control
- Built-in 5 watt fluorescent illumination bulb with collector lens and ON/OFF switch
- Locked-in eyepiece prevents tampering in classroon
- 119 mm x 119 mm stage with stage clips
- Cast alloy aluminum stage with acid-resistant almond finish
- Built-in slip clutch and pre-set focus stop prevent damage to lens or slides
- Built-in N.A. 0.65 substage condenser with five aperture disc
- Grounded 3-wire line cord with cord hanger
Bristoline's BR3088F Microscope series was designed to provide educators with a high performance, student-proof instrument at an affordable price. The BR3088F series includes many professional features while remaining easy to use and maintain for schools, technical institutes, and hobbyists.
The Bristoline BR3088F features a WF10x eyepiece with a pointer and a 18 mm field of view. Additionally, the eyepiece is locked-in to prevent classroom tampering. The 45-degree Inclined Monocular head is ideal for teaching and is rotatable 360 degrees. The rear facing, triple revolving, ball-bearing nosepiece features positive click stops to ensure the object in view remains parcentered. The BR3088F Microscope also features a built-in 5 watt fluorescent illumination bulb with collector lens and ON/OFF switch.The fluorescent bulb has a 10,000 hour rated bulb life. The Monocular Microscope features a grounded 3-wire line cord and cord hanger for simple and easy storage.
The stage of the BR3088F is 119 mm x 119 mm with stage clips, while the substage offers a built-in N.A. 0.65 condenser with five aperture discs. The focusing system of the Bristoline Inclinded Monocular Microscope features separate coarse and fine adjustment controls with tension adjustment on the coarse control. The built in slip-clutch system and pre-set focus stop prevents accidental damage to objectives or slides.
The Bristoline Inclined Monocular Microscope features controls set in ergonomic, low positions for comfortable use. The stand is cast alloy aluminum with an acid-resistant lustrous almond finish. The Objective Lens is DIN standard achromat, parfocal, parcenter, and color-coded and includes 4x (Numerical Aperture or N.A. 0.10), 10x (N.A. 0.2), and 40x (N.A. 0.65) with Retractable Spring Mount.
Accessories and tools are available for the Bristoline BR3088F - See accessories below.
|Bulb Life||10,000 hrs|
|Field of View||18 mm|
|Illumination||(5) W Fluorescent Bulb|
|Inclined Degree||45 °ree;|
|Stage Size||119 mm x 119 mm|
|Substage||N.A. 0.65 Condenser|
5 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of $10 or 25%, whichever is greater.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.