Bristoline Monocular Microscopes with 5W Fluorescent Illumination
Light Microscope with 10x Magnification
- WF10x eyepiece with pointer and 18mm field of view
- Eyepiece is locked-in to prevent classroom tampering
- Monocular viewing body inclined 30 degrees and rotatable 360 degrees
- Triple revolving ball-bearing nosepiece with positive click stops to ensure parcentration
- DIN standard objectives including parfocal, parcenter, and color-coded
- 119 x 119 mm stage with locked-on stage clips
- Drilled and tapped to accept an optional mechanical stage
- N.A. 1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filter holder
- Built-in slip clutch system and preset focus stop prevent damage to slides and objectives
- Coaxial coarse, rapid image, and fine focus mechanism facilitates smooth, precise focusing
- 5 watt fluorescent in-base illuminator with collector lens and ON/OFF switch
- Fluorescent bulb has a 10,000-hour rated life
- Ground 3-wire line cord with hanger for simple and easy storage
- Stand has an acid resistant, lustrous finish
The Bristoline Monocular Microscopes with 5W Fluorescent Illumination offers increased functionality and reliability for routine clinical and classroom work. The Bristoline Microscope is sturdy, precision built, and ergonomically designed. The Monocular Microscope incorporates coated optics and cool, bright fluorescent illumination to deliver high contrast, sharp images.
With an 18mm field of view, a 30 degree inclined head that is 360 degrees rotatable, and an ergonomically designed stand designed with a low-position coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls and an adjustable tension control, the Bristoline Compound Microscope values comfort as well as efficacy. The 5 watt fluorescent in-base illuminator with collector lens and on/off switch has a 10,000 hour rated bulb for long life. Includes a grounded 3-wire cord with hanger for simple and easy storage.
Featuring DIN standard objectives including parfocal, parcenter, and color-coded for a wide variety of applications and a locked-in eyepiece to prevent classroom tampering. With coaxial coarse, rapid image, and fine focus mechanisms that facilitate smooth, precise focusing perfect for the classroom or the laboratory.
5 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of $10 or 25%, whichever is greater.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.