Graham Medical 57931 InhibX Anti-Microbial Disposable Towel
Made in USA
- Size: 13.5" x 17"
- InhibX anti-microbial technology is EPA registered and proven to protect against microorganisms
- Graham products infused with inhibX antimicrobial agent create a non migrating resistance
- Tested and effective against mold, mildew, fungi, and odor causing bacteria
- Helps prevent cross contamination
- Offers protection throughout lifecycle, including shipping process, warehousing and physician use
- Proudly made in the USA
Stay protected and inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungus with InhibX anti-microbial technology. Graham 57931 InhibX Disposable Towels are treated with InhibX anti-microbial technology, EPA registerd and proven effective against mold, mildew, fungi and odor causing bacteria.
Graham InhibX Anti-microbial products use the same technology used nation-wide to treat "sick building problems" in schools, hospitals, offices and homes.
InhibX Anti-microbial Disposable Towels are protected throughout their life-cycle, including inception through shipping, warehousing and physician office use. Unlike other anti-microbial materials, InhibX never allows microbial adaptation.
Graham InhibX Disposable Towels are a 2-ply tissue/poly blend, white with InhibX print, and are packaged 600 per case.
|Dimensions||13.5" x 17" LxW|
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.