Harloff V30-4K 4 Drawer Tall Isolation Cart
Tall PPE Isolation Cart
Made in USA
- Lock Type: Key Lock
- All steel construction
- Durable, hard-baked powder-coat finish
- Seamless steel top
- Bumper frame with projected front casters
- 5" full swivel casters, 2 with brakes
- Four corner bumpers
- Aluminum push handle
- Key lock with 2 keys
- Cart shipped fully assembled
- Pre-threaded accessory holes
- Accessories are customer installed
- Permanent drawer configurations
- Full extension, ball bearing drawer slides
- Latex free
- 16 color choice options
- Proudly made in the USA
- Drawer 1 - 3 inches (7.6 cm)
- Drawer 3, 4, and 5 - 9 inches (29.9 cm)
The Harloff V30-4K 4 Drawer Short Isolation Cart is an all steel mobile medical supply cart with a durable baked powder-coated finish. Large, deep drawers are designed to accommodate personal protective equipment (PPE) and supplies. Harloff V-Series infection control carts are value priced carts designed for health care facilities such as hospitals, disease control centers and doctors offices specializing in critical care.
Harloff V-Series carts are designed with a seamless painted steel top, an aluminum side rail / push handle a bumper frame with 4 corner bumpers and projected front casters for added stabilization. The V-30-4K Isolation Cart is equipped with 5" full swivel casters 2 with a brake, fixed drawer configurations and seamless integrated drawer pull handles.
Additional features of Harloff Isolation Carts include fully assembled all steel construction, pre-threaded holes for optional accessories - See accessories below, key lock and 2 keys, full extension ball bearing drawer slides, and 16 color choice options. All Harloff medical carts are proudly made in the USA.
|Cart Dimensions||40" x 29.5" x 22" HxWxD|
|Internal Drawer Dimensions||23" x 17" WxD|
Harloff 12 Year Warranty
Harloff Healthcare Products carts and accessories are manufactured, tested and inspected in accordance with specific engineering requirements, and are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of Twelve (12) YEARS from date of purchase.
This warranty is limited to parts manufactured by Harloff, including cabinets, drawers, and bumper frames. The warranty is limited to original purchaser of equipment.
This warranty does not apply to freight damage or failure caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, lack of proper maintenance, age, unauthorized modification or repair, or to damage caused by theft or unauthorized entry. This warranty does not apply to wear items such as wheels, locks, and plastics. There is no reimbursement for labor to repair or maintain Harloff Healthcare Products. Return freight on warranty claims is the responsibility of the claimant.
Reasonable maintenance on Healthcare Products is the responsibility of the purchaser. This includes but is not limited to tightening loose hardware, applying touchup paint to scratches, bumps, wear areas and any holes drilled for mounting accessories after receipt, reseating drawer slides, and cleaning surfaces where corrosive liquids have spilled is also the purchaser's responsibility.
To secure repair under this warranty, the following procedures should be taken:
1. Be sure warranty card is filled out and sent to Harloff IMMEDIATELY upon receipt of carts or other products.
2. In the event of a warranty claim the item(s), at Harloff's discretion, may be inspected on site by distributor or manufacturer's agent. Upon inspection or Harloff internal review and acceptance of warranty responsibility a determination will be made whether repairs can be accomplished on-site or by returning item(s) to factory.
3. All shipping and delivery charges to the factory for repair are the responsibility of the claimant. Return shipping charges for non-warranty repairs are the responsibility of the claimant as well.
4. Only Harloff or its authorized distributors and agents may make warranty evaluations and repairs on these products. All others do so at their own risk.
This warranty limits Harloff's liability for defects in workmanship or materials to replacement of warranted parts. Harloff will not be liable for incidental or consequential repair expenses or damages arising from the use of a Harloff product, whether defective or not.
This warranty is in lieu of all other expressed or implied warranties and is extended only to the original end-user purchaser.
Harloff Return Policy
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 25% (50% for narcotics cabinets).
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.