Harloff 6457 Difficult Airway Cart
Difficult Airway Cart
Made in USA
- Lock Type: Key Lock
- Options: Accessory Package
- 6 Drawers
- Key lock with 2 keys
- Side mounted scope cabinet
- Oxygen bottle holder (for size D/E cylinders)
- Adjustable stainless steel overhead shelf with accessory bar
- Extended width bumper
- 5" ball-bearing premium casters, full swivel, one tracking, one braking
- Removable plastic top
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides
- Pre-threaded holes for easy accessory installation
- Hospital grade outlet available - See accessories below
6457 Drawer Dimensions
- Drawers: 1 through 4 - 3 inches (7.6 cm)
- Drawer: 5 - 6 inches (15.2 cm)
- Drawer: 6 - 12 inches (30.5 cm)
The Harloff 6457 Difficult Airway Cart provides organized storage and easy access to supplies in order to quickly intubate patients, making it ideal for hospitals, clinics and trauma centers everywhere. The Harloff 6457 Difficult Airway Cart features a solid unibody steel construction, a key lock with 2 keys for security and a removable plastic top for added convenience. The Harloff 6457 Difficult Airway Cart offers 5" all swivel ball bearing casters and 2 aluminum push handle side rails for easy mobility and a full wrap around bumper on a separate steel frame for greater stability. The Harloff 6457 has 6 drawers designed to allow customized configurations with full extension ball bearing drawer slides for smooth opening.
The Harloff 6457 Difficult Airway Cart comes with the Difficult Airway Accessory Package. The Difficult Airway package includes an extended width bumper, a stainless steel adjustable overhead shelf with accessory bar and an oxygen tank holder for easy accessibility. The Harloff 6457 also includes a scope cabinet, side mounted, with a locking door made from steel with a plexi-glass window. The scope cabinet conveniently holds four scopes. A hospital grade 6 socket outlet strip with 15' cord and cord wrap is available - See accessories below.
|Dimensions||58.4" x 40" x 25"|
|Weight||190 lbs (86.1 kg)|
Harloff 12 Year Warranty
Harloff Healthcare Products carts and accessories are manufactured, tested and inspected in accordance with specific engineering requirements, and are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of Twelve (12) YEARS from date of purchase.
This warranty is limited to parts manufactured by Harloff, including cabinets, drawers, and bumper frames. The warranty is limited to original purchaser of equipment.
This warranty does not apply to freight damage or failure caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, lack of proper maintenance, age, unauthorized modification or repair, or to damage caused by theft or unauthorized entry. This warranty does not apply to wear items such as wheels, locks, and plastics. There is no reimbursement for labor to repair or maintain Harloff Healthcare Products. Return freight on warranty claims is the responsibility of the claimant.
Reasonable maintenance on Healthcare Products is the responsibility of the purchaser. This includes but is not limited to tightening loose hardware, applying touchup paint to scratches, bumps, wear areas and any holes drilled for mounting accessories after receipt, reseating drawer slides, and cleaning surfaces where corrosive liquids have spilled is also the purchaser's responsibility.
To secure repair under this warranty, the following procedures should be taken:
1. Be sure warranty card is filled out and sent to Harloff IMMEDIATELY upon receipt of carts or other products.
2. In the event of a warranty claim the item(s), at Harloff's discretion, may be inspected on site by distributor or manufacturer's agent. Upon inspection or Harloff internal review and acceptance of warranty responsibility a determination will be made whether repairs can be accomplished on-site or by returning item(s) to factory.
3. All shipping and delivery charges to the factory for repair are the responsibility of the claimant. Return shipping charges for non-warranty repairs are the responsibility of the claimant as well.
4. Only Harloff or its authorized distributors and agents may make warranty evaluations and repairs on these products. All others do so at their own risk.
This warranty limits Harloff's liability for defects in workmanship or materials to replacement of warranted parts. Harloff will not be liable for incidental or consequential repair expenses or damages arising from the use of a Harloff product, whether defective or not.
This warranty is in lieu of all other expressed or implied warranties and is extended only to the original end-user purchaser.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 25% (50% for narcotics cabinets).
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.