Harloff Narcotics Cabinets - Single Door, Single Lock
Small Narcotics Cabinet
Medium Narcotics Cabinet
Large Narcotics Cabinet
Made in USA
- Cabinet Color: Beige
- Single door, single lock
- High security pick-resistant tubular lock
- Full length stainless steel pinned door hinge prevent pin removal
- Predrilled holes for mounting on a wall, cabinet, or other solid surface
- 20 gauge painted steel construction
- 5 year warranty against manufacturer defect
Harloff Narcotics Cabinets- Single Door, Single Lock feature one high security pick-resistant tubular lock, making these cabinets ideal for hospitals and clinics everywhere. The Harloff Narcotics Cabinets locks are keyed separately with 2 keys per lock included and a top-mounted carrying handle for convenient transport. The Harloff Narcotics Cabinets are constructed of 20 gauge unibody steel, feature a full length stainless steel pinned door hinge to prevent pin removal and predrilled holes for mounting on walls, cabinets or other solid surfaces. The Harloff Narcotics Cabinets-Single Door, Single Lock are delivered ready to use except for door handle which is customer installed and are available in 3 different sizes: Small (2711), Medium (2721), and Large (2731). The medium cabinet features one shelf, while the large cabinet features 2 shelves.
|Dimensions||9" x 12" x 16" WxDxH 7" x 7" x 10" WxDxH 23.5" x 10.5" x 29.5" WxDxH Please select product options before viewing spec|
|Weight||15 lbs 5 lbs (2.3 kg) 35 lbs (15.9 kg) Please select product options before viewing spec|
Harloff 12 Year Warranty
Harloff Healthcare Products carts and accessories are manufactured, tested and inspected in accordance with specific engineering requirements, and are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of Twelve (12) YEARS from date of purchase.
This warranty is limited to parts manufactured by Harloff, including cabinets, drawers, and bumper frames. The warranty is limited to original purchaser of equipment.
This warranty does not apply to freight damage or failure caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, lack of proper maintenance, age, unauthorized modification or repair, or to damage caused by theft or unauthorized entry. This warranty does not apply to wear items such as wheels, locks, and plastics. There is no reimbursement for labor to repair or maintain Harloff Healthcare Products. Return freight on warranty claims is the responsibility of the claimant.
Reasonable maintenance on Healthcare Products is the responsibility of the purchaser. This includes but is not limited to tightening loose hardware, applying touchup paint to scratches, bumps, wear areas and any holes drilled for mounting accessories after receipt, reseating drawer slides, and cleaning surfaces where corrosive liquids have spilled is also the purchaser's responsibility.
To secure repair under this warranty, the following procedures should be taken:
1. Be sure warranty card is filled out and sent to Harloff IMMEDIATELY upon receipt of carts or other products.
2. In the event of a warranty claim the item(s), at Harloff's discretion, may be inspected on site by distributor or manufacturer's agent. Upon inspection or Harloff internal review and acceptance of warranty responsibility a determination will be made whether repairs can be accomplished on-site or by returning item(s) to factory.
3. All shipping and delivery charges to the factory for repair are the responsibility of the claimant. Return shipping charges for non-warranty repairs are the responsibility of the claimant as well.
4. Only Harloff or its authorized distributors and agents may make warranty evaluations and repairs on these products. All others do so at their own risk.
This warranty limits Harloff's liability for defects in workmanship or materials to replacement of warranted parts. Harloff will not be liable for incidental or consequential repair expenses or damages arising from the use of a Harloff product, whether defective or not.
This warranty is in lieu of all other expressed or implied warranties and is extended only to the original end-user purchaser.
This item is non-returnable. An exception may be made if the product is confirmed defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer agrees to take them back
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 25% (50% for narcotics cabinets).
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.