Harloff Power Move Carts
Standard Motorized Platform Cart
Heavy Duty Motorized Platform Cart
40"L x 25.5"W Platform
49"L x 25.5"W Platform
61"L x 25.5"W Platform
52"L x 34.5"W Platform
Made in USA
- Ideal for transporting heavy materials in hospitals, warehouses and other large facilities
- Perfect for shipping & receiving, housekeeping, environmental services, food service etc.
- Prevents injuries while increasing productivity in material handling environments
- Each cart offers spring suspension to increase drive life
- Drive wheels are located in the center of the cart to offer a very tight turning radius
- Transaxle drive system is powered by 24 Volt motor
- Non-marking, flat free tires on drive axle
- Intuitive controls allow user to select speed between 0 and 3 miles per hour
- Includes horn, key switch and LED battery charge indicator
- Powered by two 12 Volt maintenance free batteries
- Automatic dynamic braking and parking brake for safety
- Powder coat paint and rubberized platform for durability and good looks
- Proudly made in the USA
Harloff Power Move Carts offer convenience while transporting heavy, bulky materials in hospitals, warehouses and other large facilities. Harloff's line of Power Move Carts is intended to reduce the risk of injuries while increasing productivity where material handling poses hazards. Harloff's standard motorized carts allow for a 1,500 lb capacity on level surfaces with a 1,000 lb capacity on a 6% incline, whereas the Heavy Duty motorized cart offers a 2,000 lb capacity on level surfaces and a 1,500 lb capacity on a 6% incline.
Each Power Move Cart is equipped with a center mount wheel drive system and a powerful 24 volt motor mounted on spring suspension to extend drive life while transporting heavy loads through large square foot storage facilities. Non-marking, flat-free tires are driven by a maintenance free transaxle drive, allowing for a tight turning radius where space counts. The high quality drive system found in Harloff HTP Power Move line offers variable speeds and is capable of moving between 0 and 3 miles per hour. Harloff HTP Power Move carts are equipped with two 12 Volt, maintenance free batteries. Other features include a horn, key switch, forward/reverse switch, parking brake and automatic dynamic braking system.
Harloff Power Move carts are available in four varieties; HTP4025, HTP4925, HTP6125 and HTP5234HD. The HTP4025 offers a platform of 40 inches by 25.5 inches with a 1,500 lb capacity on flat surfaces. The HTP4925 offers a platform measuring 49 inches by 25.5 inches with a 1,500 lb capacity on flat surfaces. The HTP6125 is crafted with a 61 inch by 25.5 inch platform, also with a 1,500 lb capacity. Harloff's Heavy Duty Power Move Cart, the HTP5234HD offers a 52 inch by 34.5 inch platform with an upgraded capacity of 2,000 lb.
All Harloff HTP Power Move carts offer a convenient load deck height of 11.5" and a handle height of 39" for ergonomic positioning. A rubberized load deck, durable powder coating and ergonomic functionality make the Harloff HTP Power Move series practical, durable and great looking. Harloff HTP Carts are delivered ready to use and are proudly made in the USA.
|Deck Loading Height||11.5" (29 cm)|
|Drive Type||Maintenance Free Transaxle Drive|
|Handle Height||39" (99 cm)|
|Platform Dimensions||40" x 25.5" (102 x 65 cm) 49" x 25.5" (124 x 65 cm) 61" x 25.5" (155 x 65 cm) 52" x 34.5" (132 x 88 cm) Please select product options before viewing spec|
|Power Source||(2) 12V Maintenance Free Batteries|
|Speed Range||0 to 3 mph|
|Weight Capacity||1,500 lbs 2,000 lbs Please select product options before viewing spec|
Harloff 12 Year Warranty
Harloff Healthcare Products carts and accessories are manufactured, tested and inspected in accordance with specific engineering requirements, and are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of Twelve (12) YEARS from date of purchase.
This warranty is limited to parts manufactured by Harloff, including cabinets, drawers, and bumper frames. The warranty is limited to original purchaser of equipment.
This warranty does not apply to freight damage or failure caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, lack of proper maintenance, age, unauthorized modification or repair, or to damage caused by theft or unauthorized entry. This warranty does not apply to wear items such as wheels, locks, and plastics. There is no reimbursement for labor to repair or maintain Harloff Healthcare Products. Return freight on warranty claims is the responsibility of the claimant.
Reasonable maintenance on Healthcare Products is the responsibility of the purchaser. This includes but is not limited to tightening loose hardware, applying touchup paint to scratches, bumps, wear areas and any holes drilled for mounting accessories after receipt, reseating drawer slides, and cleaning surfaces where corrosive liquids have spilled is also the purchaser's responsibility.
To secure repair under this warranty, the following procedures should be taken:
1. Be sure warranty card is filled out and sent to Harloff IMMEDIATELY upon receipt of carts or other products.
2. In the event of a warranty claim the item(s), at Harloff's discretion, may be inspected on site by distributor or manufacturer's agent. Upon inspection or Harloff internal review and acceptance of warranty responsibility a determination will be made whether repairs can be accomplished on-site or by returning item(s) to factory.
3. All shipping and delivery charges to the factory for repair are the responsibility of the claimant. Return shipping charges for non-warranty repairs are the responsibility of the claimant as well.
4. Only Harloff or its authorized distributors and agents may make warranty evaluations and repairs on these products. All others do so at their own risk.
This warranty limits Harloff's liability for defects in workmanship or materials to replacement of warranted parts. Harloff will not be liable for incidental or consequential repair expenses or damages arising from the use of a Harloff product, whether defective or not.
This warranty is in lieu of all other expressed or implied warranties and is extended only to the original end-user purchaser.
Harloff Return Policy
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 25% (50% for narcotics cabinets).
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.