Harloff Scope Drying Storage Cabinets
Endoscope Storage Cabinet with Locking Tambour Door
Endoscope Drying Cabinet with Locking Tambour Door
Endoscope Storage Cabinet Only
Includes Scope Drying Fans / Drip Tray
Made in USA
- Locking tambour door protects endoscopes
- Stores up to 16 endoscopes
- Exceeds AORN scope storage recommendations
- Crafted from 18 gauge powder coated steel
- Available with endoscope drying package; model number SC16DP
- Padded back wall prevents damage to endoscope optics
- Available in 16 powder coat colors
- Proudly made in the USA
SC16DP Endoscope Cabinet with Drying Package
- HEPA air filter removes 99.97% of particulates from in-bound air
- Two drying fans remove excess chemicals after sterilization of endoscope
- Drip tray to contain excess sanitizing solution after sterilization procedures
Harloff Scope Drying Storage Cabinets are ideal for storing, drying and protecting clean scopes. Harloff Endoscope Cabinets are available with or without drying capabilities; model SC16DP and model SC16, respectively. Each model features a locking tambour door to offer protection while remaining easily accessible. The SC16DP scope drying storage cabinet offers a HEPA filter, two drying fans and a drip tray to dry excess sanitizer from endoscopes after sterilization procedures. The HEPA filter captures up to 99.97 percent of particles, exceeding AORN scope storage recommendations. In addition, the removable drip tray at the base of the cabinet contains any excess solution drips for proper disposal.
The SC16DP and SC16 will fit up to 16 scopes and accommodates colonoscopes, endoscope ultrasound scopes, TEE probes, bronchoscopes and cystoscopes. Each endoscope cabinet offers a padded vinyl back wall to prevent damage to scope optics. Harloff Scope Cabinets are available in 16 powder coated steel colors and proudly made in the USA.
|Cabinet Size||36.1" x 18.75" x 93.25" WxHxD|
|Dimensions||36.1" x 18.75" x 93.25" WxHxD|
|Endoscope Storage Capacity||16|
|Fan Power||100 / 240V AC Universal Input|
|HEPA Filter Efficacy||99.97% of particles, 0.3 microns|
|Power||100 / 240V AC Universal Input|
|Weight||236 lbs 201 lbs Please select product options before viewing spec|
|Cabinet Weight||201 lbs|
Harloff 12 Year Warranty
Harloff Healthcare Products carts and accessories are manufactured, tested and inspected in accordance with specific engineering requirements, and are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for a period of Twelve (12) YEARS from date of purchase.
This warranty is limited to parts manufactured by Harloff, including cabinets, drawers, and bumper frames. The warranty is limited to original purchaser of equipment.
This warranty does not apply to freight damage or failure caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, lack of proper maintenance, age, unauthorized modification or repair, or to damage caused by theft or unauthorized entry. This warranty does not apply to wear items such as wheels, locks, and plastics. There is no reimbursement for labor to repair or maintain Harloff Healthcare Products. Return freight on warranty claims is the responsibility of the claimant.
Reasonable maintenance on Healthcare Products is the responsibility of the purchaser. This includes but is not limited to tightening loose hardware, applying touchup paint to scratches, bumps, wear areas and any holes drilled for mounting accessories after receipt, reseating drawer slides, and cleaning surfaces where corrosive liquids have spilled is also the purchaser's responsibility.
To secure repair under this warranty, the following procedures should be taken:
1. Be sure warranty card is filled out and sent to Harloff IMMEDIATELY upon receipt of carts or other products.
2. In the event of a warranty claim the item(s), at Harloff's discretion, may be inspected on site by distributor or manufacturer's agent. Upon inspection or Harloff internal review and acceptance of warranty responsibility a determination will be made whether repairs can be accomplished on-site or by returning item(s) to factory.
3. All shipping and delivery charges to the factory for repair are the responsibility of the claimant. Return shipping charges for non-warranty repairs are the responsibility of the claimant as well.
4. Only Harloff or its authorized distributors and agents may make warranty evaluations and repairs on these products. All others do so at their own risk.
This warranty limits Harloff's liability for defects in workmanship or materials to replacement of warranted parts. Harloff will not be liable for incidental or consequential repair expenses or damages arising from the use of a Harloff product, whether defective or not.
This warranty is in lieu of all other expressed or implied warranties and is extended only to the original end-user purchaser.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 25% (50% for narcotics cabinets).
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.