Hausmann 9018-20 Mobile Hospital Bedside Cabinet
Mobile Bedside Cabinet, Oak
Mobile Bedside Cabinet, Gray
Made in USA
- Options: 1 Door | 1 Drawer
- Weight capacity of 180 lbs
- 2.5 in twin wheel hooded swivel nylon casters for easy maneuverability
- Designed with one 5.5 in drawer and 1 hinged door cabinet
- All cabinets have laminate edges
- Maintenance-free laminated surfaces on all cabinet exteriors and interiors
- High impact polystyrene drawer interiors with rounded inside corners
- 4 in Satin finish wire drawer pulls with Oak cabinet
- Black nylon wire pulls with Gray cabinet
- 3 mm high impact edging for increased edge durability
- Available in 346 Natural Oak or 927 Folkstone Gray laminate
- Ships fully assembled
- Quick Ship items ship from the factory within 5 business days (maximum of 3 similar items)
- Proudly made in the USA
Hausmann Model 9018-20 Mobile Hospital Bedside Cabinet is intended for use in healthcare facilities where mobile bedside storage is necessary to accommodate dynamic room configurations. Rigid construction and advanced materials allow the Mobile Cabinet to accommodate weights up to 180 lbs. The 9018-20 Mobile Cabinet features a 5.5 in drawer with one hinged door and 4 in satin wire pulls with oak laminate or black nylon pulls with gray cabinets.
Hausmann cabinets feature maintenance-free laminated surfaces on all interiors and exteriors, while its drawer interior is finished with high impact polystyrene and rounded corners for comfort and durability. Mobile Bedside Cabinets are equipped with 2.5 in twin wheel hooded swivel nylon casters for easy movement when loaded or empty.
Hausmann offers the exclusive five day Quickship guarantee with the purchase of a Mobile Bedside Cabinet, promising that a maximum of three similar items will ship within five days of the placement of an order. Hausmann Products have been made with pride in the USA since 1955.
|Caster Wheel Diameter||2.5"|
|Dimensions||18.5" x 18.5" x 30" (47 x 47 x 76.2 cm) LxWxH|
|Weight Capacity||180 lbs|
3 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.