Hausmann 4839 Orthopedic Hand Surgery Table
Hand Surgery Table
- Freight Shipping Information
- Made In United States
- Size: 78 x 30 x 31 in (LxWxH)
- Weight capacity of 400 lbs
- Slide-out 24 in wide laminate shelf in center section provides sturdy surface for hand treatment
- Slid-out shelf locks
- Two all laminate drawers on nylon rollers
- Two fully-enclosed door cabinets
- 2 in high-density urethane foam top
- Resist-All vinyl upholstery finish
- Each door cabinet has 1 adjustable laminate shelf
- Concealed, self-closing Euro-hinges
- Black laminated plywood base
- Durable, scratch and dent resistant, easy to disinfect laminate
- 3 mm high impact edges on all door and drawer fronts
- Available with Pro-FORM or Comfort PLUS Vinyl colors
- ComfortPLUS Vinyl Upholstery with softer feel for enhanced patient comfort in general practice use
- Pro-FORM Vinyl Upholstery offers firmer feel for high-volume therapy and sports practices
- Optional 07 Nose Cutout, 27 Paper Dispenser/Cutter - See accessories below
- Optional 06 Manually Adjustable Backrest, if added one drawer is deleted - See accessories below
- With 06 Backrest, table has 350 lb weight capacity
- Quick Ship items ship from the factory within 10 business days (maximum of 3 similar items)
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Laminate: 346 Natural Oak, 5904 Wild Cherry, 927 Folkstone Gray
- Upholstery: 17 Standard Vinyl Colors
The Hausmann 4839 Orthopedic Hand Surgery Table features a slide-out 24 in wide laminate shelf in the center section providing a sturdy surface for hand surgery. Model 4839 Hand Surgery Tables by Hausmann are designed with two all laminate drawers on nylon rollers and two fully-enclosed door cabinets. Each door cabinet is equipped with an adjustable laminate shelf. The Hausmann 4839 Orthopedic/Hand Surgery Table offers a 2 in high-density urethane foam top for added patient comfort and Resist-All vinyl upholstery finish for easy clean up. Additional features of the Hand Treatment Table include concealed, self-closing Euro-hinges and a black laminate plywood base. The weight capacity of the Specialty Orthopedic Treatment Tables is 400 lbs. Orthopedic Surgery Tables measure 78 in long, 30 in wide, and 31 in high.
Hausmann offers durable, easy to disinfect laminate that is scratch and dent resistant. The upholstery of the Hand Surgery Table by Hausmann is available in 8 Comfort PLUS vinyl colors and 9 Pro-FORM vinyl colors. Comfort PLUS Vinyls have a softer feel for enhanced patient comfort in general practice use. Pro-FORM Vinyls offer a firmer feel for high-volume therapy and sports practices. Choose from a selection of laminate and upholstery colors shown above. See accessories below for options including adjustable backrest, nose cutout, gas spring backrest, and paper dispenser/cutter combo.
NOTE: If the adjustable backrest is added, one drawer is deleted and the Model 4839 Table will have a 350 lb weight capacity.
For more than 50 years, Hausmann Industries has provided high quality healthcare products. With their Quick Ship program, Hausmann guarantees to ship Model 4839 Treatment Tables out from their factory 10 business days after receipt of an approved order. Additional transit times vary by destination and carrier. The Quick Ship guarantee is for a maximum of 3 similar items. Hausmann is committed to manufacturing the finest quality medical, therapy, and athletic training equipment. Proudly made in the USA, Hausmann Tables are ideal for any physical therapy or rehabilitation clinic.
|Dimensions||78" x 30" x 31" (198 x 76 x 79 cm) LxWxH>|
|Shelf Dimensions||24" x 13" WxD>|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs (181 kg)>|
3 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
Non Returnable Custom Order Item
This item is a Custom Order item and is not returnable. An exception may be made if the product is confirmed defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer agrees to take the item back.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.