Hausmann Wheelchair Accessible Exam Table
Power Exam Table, Left Hand
Power Exam Table, Right Hand
With Duplex Outlet
- Freight Shipping Information
- Made In United States
- Weight capacity of 400 lbs
- Designed for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) wheelchair access
- Ideal for bariatric, geriatric, ambulatory and special needs patients
- Hi-Lo motorized lift using foot control
- Removable vinyl pad with padded head section attached with Velcro® brand fasteners
- Pneumatic, air-spring backrest with dual adjustment controls from 0 to 75 degrees
- Concealed stirrups adjust in length and lateral positions
- Vinyl coated heelrests for patient comfort
- Includes slide-out leg rest with pad, paper dispenser and cutter
- Powered by 110V, 60 Hz, 3.5 Amps
- Available in right or left hand tables
- Optional safety strap, safety rails, power backrest, and pelvic tilt - See accessories below
- Optional stainless steel pan and cutout, elevating leg rest - See accessories below
- Available with Pro-FORM or Comfort PLUS Vinyl Colors
- Proudly made in the USA
- Laminate: 927 Folkstone Gray
- Upholstery: 17 Standard Vinyl Colors
- Pro-FORM Vinyls offer firmer feel for high-volume therapy and sports practices
- Comfort PLUS Vinyls have softer feel for patient comfort in general practice use
Hausmann Wheelchair Accessible Exam Tables are custom-built for patients with special needs, including bariatric, geriatric, and ambulatory patients. The Hi-Lo motorized lift lowers to a 20 in wheelchair height to permit safe transfer of disabled patients by a convenient, hands-free foot control. The Hausmann 4460, 4465 Powermatic Exam Table is designed for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) wheelchair access. The weight capacity is 400 pounds.
The Hausmann Wheelchair Accessible ADA Medical Table features an air-spring pneumatic backrest with dual controls, adjusting from 0 to 75 degrees. Concealed stirrups adjust in length and lateral positions. Series 4460, 4465 Exam Tables by Hausmann offer a slide-out legrest with pad and vinyl coated heelrests for patient comfort. The removable vinyl upholstered top pad with contoured, padded head section is attached with Velcro® brand fasteners for easy cleaning or replacement. The Powermatic Wheelchair Accessible Exam Table includes paper dispenser and cutter. Hausmann 4460, 4465 Exam Tables are powered by 110V, 60Hz, 3.5 Amps.
Series 4460, 4465 Powermatic Exam Tables by Hausmann are available in left and right hand models and with or without hospital grade duplex outlets. Model 4460 Exam Tables are right hand tables and 4465 are left hand tables. LD Models are UL Listed and do not include a duplex outlet. Each table measures 55 to 71 in long, 26 in wide, and 20 to 32 in high. Optional Safety Strap, Safety Rails, Utility Rail, Power Backrest, and Pelvic Tilt, as well as Stainless Steel Pan and Pan Cutout and Pop-Up Leg Rest are available - See accessories below.
Hausmann offers a scratch and dent resistant, easy to disinfect Folkstone Gray laminate color. The upholstery of the Wheelchair Accessible Exam Table by Hausmann is available in 8 Comfort PLUS vinyl colors and 9 Pro-FORM vinyl colors. Comfort PLUS Vinyls have a softer feel for enhanced patient comfort in general practice use. Pro-FORM Vinyls offer a firmer feel for high-volume therapy and sports practices. Choose from a selection of upholstery colors shown above. Proudly made in the USA, Hausmann Wheelchair Accessible Tables are ideal for facilities catering to special needs patients.
|Adjustable Backrest Range||0 to 75 °|
|Dimensions||55 to 71" x 26" x 20 to 32" (140 to 180 x 66 x 51 to 81 cm) LxWxH|
|Power||110V, 60 Hz, 3.5 Amps|
|Weight Capacity||400 lbs (181 kg)|
3 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.