Glove 'n Care Hand Cream
- Effective in the treatment of inflammatory skin diseases
- Water based
- Formulated with ingredients from the mineral rich Dead Sea
- Absorbs quickly without leaving hands greasy
- Instantly soothes chapped, dry or cracked skin
- Provides hands with healthy, satiny softness for increased comfort throughout the day
- Lightly fragranced
- Moist, smooth texture
- Increase skins permeability allowing the minerals to penetrate and hydrate
- Restores vitality for supple, softer and younger looking hands
- Provides relief from dry hands caused by Latex Gloves
Specifically developed for the medical community, this extremely rich hand cream provides your hands with deep nourishment and hydration. Unlike a petroleum-based product, Glove'n Care is water-based and will not compromise glove integrity. Health care professionals are faced with a harsh skin environment from countless hand washings and repeated disposable glove use. As many as 3/4 give a history of having skin problems. These products are specifically designed so they will not compromise disposable glove integrity but they will leave your hands soft and smooth.
Glove'n Care hand cream is specifically formulated with water based ingredients mined from the mineral rich Dead Sea. The minerals from the Dead Sea provide proven regenerative properties due to one of the world's highest concentrations of minerals suitable for skin-related healthcare. The source of natural skin care secrets for over 2,000 years. These minerals have been combined with a special combination of emollients to create a very ESSENTIAL skin care product.
|Size||3.4 oz 8.5 oz|
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.