Health o meter 599KL Electronic Waist-High Medical Scale
Waist-High Electronic Physician Scale
- Capacity: 600 lb (272 kg)
- Graduation: 0.2 lb (0.1 kg)
- Platform Size: 14.25 x 14.25 x 2.62 in (LxWxH)
- 600 lb (272 kg) capacity
- 0.2 lb (113 g) graduation
- New load cell design, no levers or pivots in the base
- Factory calibrated to ensure accuracy
- LB/KG Lock out, Body Mass Index (BMI), Hold/Release, Zero out, Tare, Auto-zero, Auto-hold
- USB port for communication and interface
- Wheels integrated into the scale
- Handle for moving to different locations
- Waist-High 1.0 inch LCD for easy reading.
- 350 degree swivel display for unobstructed reading
- Heavy-duty steel base for improved strength and durability
- ABS plastic platform cover for easy cleaning
- Powered by 6 C batteries (not included) or an AC Adapter (included)
The Health o meter Professional Waist-High Electronic Scale features a laser-trimmed, thin-film, strain-gauge load cell system for greater accuracy and a capacity of 600 lbs (272 kg). The Professional Waist-High Electronic Scale Model 599KL is factory-calibrated and features a graduation of 0.2 lb (0.1 kg). The 599KL offers top of the line electronics with the following functions: LB/KG Lock out, Body Mass Index (BMI), Hold/Release, Zero out, Tare, Auto-zero, Auto-off. The 599KL Digital Scale includes a 1.0 inch LCD readout capable of swiveling 350 degrees and is EMR compatible via the USB port. The 599KL Scale's heavy-duty steel platform measures 14.25 x 14.25 x 2.62 in (36.2 x 36.2 x 6.65 cm) (LxWxH), includes 2 integrated wheels for mobility and features an ABS plastic non-slip cover. The 599KL is powered by 6 C batteries (not included) or an AC Adapter (included).
|Capacity||600 lbs (272 kg)|
|Display Type||1", swivel, LCD display|
|Graduation||0.20 lbs (0.1 kg )|
|Overall Dimensions||14.25" x 22" x 44.5" (36.2 x 56 x 113 cm) LxWxH|
|Platform Dimensions||14.25" x 14.25" x 2.62" (36.2 x 36.2 x 6.65 cm) LxWxH|
|Power||(6) C Batteries (not included) or AC adapter (included)|
2 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 25%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.