HeartSine TRN-350-US samaritan PAD Defibrillator Trainer
Trainer AED with Remote Control
- Six pre-programmed AHA/ERC scenarios
- Adheres to the AHA/ERC 2010 protocol
- Choice of 29 languages for prompts
- Mirrors functional Defibrillator Unit to maximize training retention in an actual cardiac event
- Similar to the Samaritan 350P but without the charge or discharge of an electrical shock
- Same size and shape as the actual samaritan 350P Pad
- Unique labeling and membrane color prevent inadvertent use in an emergency
- Simulates the full range of "Real Life" scenarios
- Six pre-programmed AHA/ERC scenarios
- Includes a remote control to allow the instructor to pause the demonstration
- One remote control can be programmed to operate multiple trainer units simultaneously
- Appropriate for all skill levels
- Electrode pads are cost-effective and reusable
- Adheres to the AHA/ERC 2010 Protocol of one shock followed by two minutes of CPR
- Metronome and flashing prompt at 110 beats per minute to cue chest compressions
- Cable rewind mechanism reduces time spent resetting system
- Rechargeable battery operates up to seven hours on a single charge
- Recharges in four hours
- Battery status indicator shows one hour of remaining battery life when in use
- Pause button stops and then resumes the scenario to allow further elaboration by the instructor
- Four selectable volume levels
- Three pairs of reusable trading pads
- Training pads are compatible with all training manikins
- Updates to Trainer software are available on the HeartSine website
- Twenty-nine language options for the Training Unit scenarios
- SHOCK ADVISED (SA) condition, followed by CPR
- NO SHOCK ADVISED (NSA) condition, followed by CPR
- CHECK PADS, followed by an SA condition and CPR
- Starts directly in "ANALYZING" mode, followed by SA & CPR, SA & CPR, and NSA & CPR
- SHOCK ADVISED (SA) condition, followed by CPR, 30 compressions and 2 breaths
- NO SHOCK ADVISED (NSA) condition, followed by CPR, 30 compressions and 2 breaths
AED Training Unit Kit Includes
- PAD Training Unit
- Remote control with AAA batteries
- 3 pairs of reusable Trainer-Pak Training Pads
- Battery Charger
- Soft Carry Case
- User Manual
- Data Cable
The HeartSine samaritan Public Access Defibrillator (PAD) Trainer w/ Remote Control guides users through simulated analysis, energy delivery and prompted Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) intervals with the look and feel of a live samaritan Public Access Defibrillator (PAD) 350P without the actual charge and discharge of an electric shock. The AED Trainer realistically reproduces the controls, pad access, application of mock electrodes (Trainer-Pak) as well as the prompts and display of a PAD Defibrillator. Unique labeling and membrane color prevent inadvertent use in an actual emergency. Mirroring the functional Defibrillator allows the user to retain more of the training during a sudden cardiac arrest event.
The feature rich training unit is appropriate for all skill levels offering six AHA/ERC scenarios for live demonstrations or training. The remote control (included) can be programmed to control multiple units simultaneously, allowing an instructor to pause the demonstrations for further explanation as needed. (10-15 foot range) The HeartSine TRN-350-US integrates realistic rescue scenarios for AED training and adheres to the AHA/ERC 2010 protocol of one shock followed by two minutes of CPR. A metronome and flashing prompt at 110 beats per minute help to establish proper rate for chest compressions.
The PAD Trainer is a cost effective unit utilizing a rechargeable battery and reusable Trainer-Pak electrodes. The battery offers a status indicator LED notifying the user when one hour of battery life remains. The unit operates up to seven hours on a single charge and recharges in four hours. Some of the highlights of the unit are: a pause button, cable rewind mechanism to speed reset of the unit, four volume selections with default memory, three pairs of reusable/replaceable training electrodes which are compatible with all training manikins, offers instruction in your choice or twenty-nine languages and utilizes software that is upgradeable via the HeartSine website. A full range of accessories are available separately - See accessories below.
Scenarios provided are: SHOCK ADVISED (SA) condition, followed by CPR, NO SHOCK ADVISED (NSA) condition, followed by CPR, CHECK PADS, followed by an SA condition and CPR, Starts directly in "ANALYZING" mode, followed by SA & CPR, SA & CPR, and NSA & CPR, SHOCK ADVISED (SA) condition, followed by CPR, 30 compressions and 2 breaths, and NO SHOCK ADVISED (NSA) condition, followed by CPR, 30 compressions and 2 breaths.
Each HeartSine Training Kit includes: remote control with AAA batteries, Trainer-Pak, battery charger, soft carry case with two zipper compartments, user manual, data cable and three pairs of training electrode pads. A samaritan AED Defibrillator Training Unit is ideal for professional instructors, emergency responders, corporate safety training, schools and community organizations.
|Battery Charge Time||7 hrs (Active Use)|
|Battery Recharge Time||4 hrs|
|Dimensions||8" x 7.25" x 1.9" (20 x 18.4 x 4.8 cm)|
|Pad-Pak Capacity||> 60 shocks at 200J 18V, 1.5 Amps hrs|
|Pad-Pak Dimensions||30.93" x 50.24" x 0.94" (10 x 130.3 x 20.4 cm)|
|Pad-Pak Power||Lithium Manganese Dioxide (LiMnO2)|
|Pad-Pak Shelf Life||4 years from manufacture date|
|Pad-Pak Weight||0.44 lbs (0.2 kg)|
|Remote Control Range||10 to 15 ft|
|USB Cable Length||3.5 ft (1 m)|
|Weight||2.4 lbs (1.1 kg) including Pad-Pak Battery|
2 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 15%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.