Accutest® MD801 TSH Hypothyroidism Rapid Test
Rapid TSH Test, Box of 20
Made in USA
- Tests for elevated thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH)
- Assists in differentiating between hypothyroidism and other conditions
- Use with whole blood
- Easy to use with just one drop of blood from finger-stick or venous blood draw
- Cassette format
- Rapid results in 10 minutes or less
- High accuracy, sensitivity, and specificity
- Buffer diluent should be stored refrigerated (2 - 8°C, 36 - 46°F) when not in use
- Cost effective
- Includes pipettes and buffer solution
- Available in boxes of 20 tests
- External controls available for purchase - See accessories below
- Proudly made in the USA
Please note: These JANT professional products can only ship to healthcare facilities.
Accutest® MD801 TSH Hypothyroidism Rapid Test is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay intended for the screening of ambulatory adult populations for elevated whole blood levels of thyroid stimulating hormone (TSH). Results are visible in 10 minutes or less for TSH at concentrations of greater than 5mIU/L. Elevated TSH is often the first indicator of hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid), which includes symptoms such as weight gain, fatigue and sleepiness, cramps, and cold intolerance. Accutest® TSH Screen is easy to use with just a single drop of blood needed. Buffer diluent should be refrigerated (2 - 8°C, 36 - 46°F) when not in use.
Jant Pharmacal TSH Tests are CLIA-waived and packaged in boxes of 20 tests. Each box includes 20 individually wrapped cassettes with pipettes and 6 ml buffer diluent. External controls for the TSH Rapid Test are available for purchase - See accessories below.
Hypothyroidism Rapid Tests from Accutest® are proudly made in the USA.
|CLIA Status||CLIA Waived for whole blood only|
|CPT Code||84443 QW|
|Reagents||6 ml buffer diluent|
|Sensitivity||98.5%; Detects TSH at concentrations >5mIU/L|
|Storage and Stability||24 months at room temperature (59 to 86°F)|
|Time to Result||10 min|
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
30 Day Return Policy
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 15%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.
TSH External Control Set, 0.5 ml each
- Requires Refrigeration