KTW Stainless Steel Closed Instrument Transport Carts
- Dimensions: 46.7" x 30.3" x 58" (1186 x 770 x 1472 mm) LxWxD
- Constructed from 304 #4 18/10 grade stainless steel
- Insulated doors feature a sealed gasket
- Drop down security latch
- Adjustable stainless steel shelves
- Short models have cool touch polymer handles
- Tall models have full length push handles
- 1.5" thick bumper protects entire base perimeter
- 6" washable stainless steel caster wheels
KTW Stainless Steel Closed Instrument Transport Carts are perfect for transporting instruments to and from sterile processing departments. The Surgical Case Carts are constructed from 304 #4 18/10 grade stainless steel for long lasting durability. The insulated doors and sealed gasket protect the contents inside when traveling through non-sterile environments while a drop down security latch helps prevent unauthorized access. KTW Closed Case Carts are ideal for all medical facilities with central processing centers.
Inside the Surgical Cart are stainless steel shelves which can be adjusted to meet storage needs. Both the KVCC-1S and KVCC-2S have one shelf while the KVCC-1T and KVCC-2T both have two shelves. The short model Surgical Instrument Tray Carts feature cool touch polymer handles while the tall models feature full length push handles. At the base is a 1.5" thick bumper which protects the entire base perimeter. 6" stainless steel caster wheels allow for easy mobility.
|Manufacturer||KTW Group Inc|