GF Health Products Lumex 6438A Imperial Collection Bariatric 3-in-1 Drop Arm Commode, 600 lbs, 6438A-31089
- 600 lbs weight capacity
- Removable backbar
- Drop arms
- Can be uses as a bedside commode, raised toilet seat, or toilet safety frame
- Arms automatically lock in raised position
- Easy-to-release mechanism may be operated by patients lacking manual dexterity
- Extra wide platform seat
- Height readily adjusts from 19.5 - 23 inches, in 1 inch increments
- Welded steel construction
- Cushioned armrests
- Complete with commode pail, cover, and splash shield
- Designed to meet the requirements of HCPCS code E0168
The Lumex Imperial Collection Drop Arm Commode can be used as a bedside commode, raised toilet seat, or toilet safety frame, making it the ideal toileting aid for nursing homes, hospitals, and long-term care facilities. Featuring a commode pail with cover and splash guard, the 3-in-1 Bariatric Commode is the perfect choice for ease of sanitation. The extra wide platform seat and welded construction give this bariatric commode chair full comfort up to 600 pounds.
With its easy-to-release mechanisms and adjustable seat height, the Imperial Collection Steel Drop Arm Commode is effortlessly versatile. For true patient mobility, the drop arm function of the Commode allow the padded arms to lower independently for safe lateral transfers and lock automatically in the raised position. Additionally, the removable backbar allows for the Commode Toilet to better fit over a toilet as a safety frame. The Imperial Commode complies with HCPCS code E0168. Just one more reason that Lumex is your trusted source in patient supplies.
|Manufacturer||GF Health Products Inc.|