Medical Instrument Tables
Medical Instrument Tables
Surgical instrument tables are sturdy, durable platforms used to hold and transport all manner of medical supplies, instruments and other equipment. These movable tables are built using stainless steel, making them easy to clean with virtually any disinfectant spray or wipe. With a variety of sizes and styles to choose from, you can find an instrument table suitable for every room in your hospital, clinic or medical office.
Benefits of Surgical Instrument Tables
To provide high-quality care and meet regulations, hospitals and clinics need functional furniture that they can sterilize easily. Physicians rely on these surfaces to place surgical instruments and supplies during procedures, so safety and hygiene are priorities. In addition, hospitals may require furniture that staff can quickly move between rooms. Surgical instrument tables, such as those in QuickMedical's selection, meet all of these requirements.
To perform the duties medical providers demand of them, most surgical instrument tables feature functional designs, sturdy stainless steel construction and swivel casters on the table legs. These features allow surgical instrument tables to provide the following benefits:
- Easy to clean: The smooth, stainless steel surface of a surgical instrument table is easy to sterilize between procedures.
- Durable and strong: Coupled with design features like H-braces and stiffeners, the thick steel of an instrument table allows it to hold weight without bending or accruing damage.
- Easy to move: Swivel casters at the ends of an instrument table's legs allow staff to wheel it around the room or facility. Some models come with self-lubricating casters to minimize noise. Ideal for hospital settings.
- Enhanced safety: Most surgical instrument table suppliers make tables with features for enhanced safety, such as bent and hemmed edges to prevent scrapes.
A strong and portable surgical instrument table is essential for every medical facility.
How to Choose the Right Surgical Instrument Table
Though surgical equipment tables may not be the most exciting pieces of equipment in your clinic or hospital, they do see frequent use. As a result, it's important to choose the right surgical instrument tables for your needs. Here are several factors you should consider as you make a selection:
- Dimensions: Surgical instrument tables come in a variety of dimensions to suit different spaces. Consider where you'll use the table most, and choose a size that's large enough to hold instruments safely while small enough to leave room to maneuver.
- Design: Like regular furniture, instrument tables come in different designs to suit different needs. You can choose a table with a lower shelf to hold more equipment or opt for a single-surface model, for example.
- Intended use: The table's intended use will also influence your purchasing decision. If you know you'll need to move the table from room to room frequently, you may invest in a table with a small footprint and high-quality casters.
If you're still not sure which instrument table is right for you, QuickMedical offers free demonstrations on many items to help you narrow your options further.
Find Surgical Instrument Tables for Sale Online
The right surgical instrument tables can make an impact on your hospital or clinic's workflow and safety. At QuickMedical, you can find a variety of instrument tables for sale from top manufacturers, including UMF Medical and Novum Medical. Choose from different sizes and styles to meet the unique needs of your practice. We also offer flexible payment options to help you get the instrument tables you need. See our full selection below and buy surgical instrument tables online today.