MHC EasyTouch Insulin Pen Needles
Insulin Pen Needles
- Surgical steel construction
- Thin wall cannulas
- Electro-polished to remove microscopic burrs
- Triple-bevel cut
- Long-tapered tip
- Color-coded to gauge
- Universal size to fit most brands of insulin pens
- Bilingual packaging (English/Spanish)
- 29 Gauge (0.34 mm) with 1/2 in (12.7 mm) needle
- 31 Gauge (0.26 mm) with 3/16 in (4.8 mm), 1/4 (6.4 mm), or 5/16 (7.9 mm) needles
- 32 Gauge (0.24 mm) with 3/16 in (4.8 mm) or 1/4 (6.4 mm) needles
- Needles individually packaged and sterilized
- Latex free
- Available in boxes of 100 needles and cases of 12 boxes
EasyTouch Pen Needles Compatible With
- BD® Pen
- Humalog® Pen
- Humulin® Pen
- NOVOPen® 3ml
- NOVOPen® Junior
- And more...
MHC EasyTouch Insulin Pen Needles are designed to be compatible with the most popular brands of Insulin Pen Devices, and are available in three gauge sizes. Pen Needles feature steel construction with thin-wall cannulas and tri-bevel cut tips for maximum patient comfort. Disposable Pen Needles are film coated for a smoother injection and are electro-polished to remove microscopic burrs.
Diabetic Pen Needles are universally sized, and fit pens from major brands including BD®, Humulin®, Humalog®, Innolet®, Innovo®, InDuo®, NOVOPen®, and Flexpen®.
Each Pen Needle from MHC is color-coded to its gauge for easy identification. Gauge sizes available are 29, 31, and 32 gauge with needle lengths ranging from 1/2 in (12.7 mm) down to 3/16 in (5 mm). Insulin Pen Needles are individually wrapped and sterilized, latex free, and available in boxes of 100 or cases of 12 boxes.
|Size||29 G x 1/2" 31 G x 1/4" 31 G x 5/16" 31 G x 3/16" 32 G x 1/4" 32 G x 3/16" Please select product options before viewing spec|
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.