Made in USA
- Medical grade disinfectant and cleaner
- 20% alcohol
- Ideal for use in medical and veterinary facilities
- Available in 6" x 6.75" or 9" x 12" sizes
- 12 canisters per case
- Made in the USA
Safe for the Following Surfaces:
Effective Against the Following:
- Acinetobacter baumannii
- Bordetella Pertussis
- Carbapenem Resistant Escherichia coli
- Carbapenem Resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Enterobacter aerogenes
- Enterobacter cloacae
- Enterococcus faecium
- Extended-Spectrum B-lactamase Escherichia coil (ESBL)
- Hepatitis B and C
- Herpes Simplex Type 1 and 2
- Human Coronavirus
- Influenza A Viruses H1N1 and H3N2
- Klebsiella pneumonia
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus epidermis (MRSE)
- Multi-Drug Resistant (MDR) Acinetobacter baumannii
- Mycobacterium bovis BCG tuberculosis (TB)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Staphylococcus aureus Rosenbach
- Trichophyton interdigitale (ringworm)
- Vanomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Vanomycin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VISA)
Micro-Scientific Opti-Cide® Max Surface Disinfectant Wipes are a cleaner and disinfectant surface wipe. These Hospital Grade Disinfectant Wipes are double sided and can be used to clean a surface with one side then disinfect with the other. Opti-Cide® Max Disinfecting wipes contain 20% alcohol to effectively kill bacteria, viruses, fungus, and Tuberculosis. Opti-Cide® Max Cleaning Wipes will not leave any soil behind like higher alcohol cleaners do.
This Medical Disinfectant Wipe is safe to use on the following surfaces: glass, metals, plexiglass, plastics, and vinyl. Wipes Canisters are available 12 per case.
Opti-Cide® Max Wipes are proudly made in the USA.
|Size||9" x 12" 6" x 6.75" Please select product options before viewing spec|
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.