4 gallons per case
12 bottles per case
Made in USA
- Medical grade disinfectant and cleaner
- 20% alcohol
- Ideal for use in medical and veterinary facilities
- Available in cases of 1 gal pour bottles or case of 24 oz spray bottles
- Made in the USA
Safe for the Following Surfaces:
Effective Against the Following:
- Acinetobacter baumannii
- Bordetella Pertussis
- Carbapenem Resistant Escherichia coli
- Carbapenem Resistant Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Enterobacter aerogenes
- Enterobacter cloacae
- Enterococcus faecium
- Extended-Spectrum B-lactamase Escherichia coil (ESBL)
- Hepatitis B and C
- Herpes Simplex Type 1 and 2
- Human Coronavirus
- Influenza A Viruses H1N1 and H3N2
- Klebsiella pneumonia
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus epidermis (MRSE)
- Multi-Drug Resistant (MDR) Acinetobacter baumannii
- Mycobacterium bovis BCG tuberculosis (TB)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Staphylococcus aureus Rosenbach
- Trichophyton interdigitale (ringworm)
- Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Vancomycin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (VISA)
Micro-Scientific Opti-Cide® Max Surface Disinfectant is ideal for use in high-touch areas of medical and veterinary facilities. Opti-Cide® Max is a Hospital Grade Disinfectant that is effective against a variety of microorganisms and will kill 100% of the organisms listed on the label when used correctly. This Surface Disinfectant has 20% alcohol, and is an effective Bactericidal, Virucidal, Tuberculocidal, and Fungicidal and not leave soil residue behind.
This Medical Disinfectant is safe to use on the following surfaces: glass, metals, plexiglass, plastics, and vinyl. Pour bottles come 4 to a case, Spray Bottles are available 12 per case.
Opti-Cide® Max is proudly made in the USA.
|Size||1 gal (3.8 L) 24 oz (.7 L)|
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.