Neuro 7 Neurological Device
Neuro7 Neurological Device
Made in USA
- Taylor and Buck reflex hammer for testing deep tendon reflex
- White LED penlight for pupillary reflex testing
- Retractable sharp/dull tool for testing pain sensitivity
- Retractable fine brush for testing soft touch sensitivity
- Retractable two-point (1 to 20 mm) discriminator for testing peripheral nerve function
- Disposable Wartenberg pinwheel for testing anesthesia and hyposthesia
- Disposable 10 gram monofilament for testing tactile sensation
- Protruding edge on pocket clip for plantar stimulation
- Combines most common neurosensory tools for basic exam
- Also features printed pupillary size chart, 10 cm metric ruler, and gross angle gauge
- Printed features won't rub or scrape off
- Made of polycarbonate and stainless steel
- Sharp/dull tool and two-point discriminator made of stainless steel
- Disposable sharp tip covers prevent need for cleaning after each test
- Pinwheels, sharp tips, and monofilaments comply with OSHA blood-borne pathogen standards
- Includes two disposable sharp tips, two additional pinwheels, and ten monofilaments
- Light and compact to fit in pocket or clip to coat
- Ergonomic design
- Powered by one A23 battery (included)
- Can be cleaned with alcohol wipes
- Additional disposables and holster available - See accessories below
- Proudly made in the USA
The Neuro 7 Neurological Device combines the seven most common tools used in a neurological exam into one compact device. Designed with a clip to fit in a pocket or on a belt, the Neuro 7 is your portable neurological exam. Two thermoplastic bumpers allow the Neurological Exam Tool to be used as a Taylor or Buck reflex hammer to test deep tendon reflexes. The protruding end of the pocket clip of the Neuro 7 is designed for plantar stimulation to evaluate the Babinski response. A bright, white LED penlight enables the neurologist to check pupillary reflexes. The Neurological Device houses several space-saving retractable tools: a sharp/dull tool to test patients' pain sensitivity, a fine brush to test soft touch sensitivity, and an adjustable two-point discriminator for checking peripheral nerve function. Disposable Wartenberg pinwheels and 10 g monofilaments test for numbness and tactile sensation while maintaining infection standards in your facility.
Designed to comply with OSHA's blood-borne pathogen standards, the Neuro 7's disposable components make your neurological exam sanitary and safe. The Wartenberg pinwheels and monofilaments can be disposed of and replaced after each patient. If your facility's standards require it, disposable covers for the sharp instrument can be utilized - to dispose, simply retract the sharp instrument and the cover comes right off. Each Neuro 7 comes with ten disposable monofilaments, two disposable sharp tips, and two additional disposable pinwheels. More disposables, as well as a holster and replacement battery, can be purchased - See accessories below.
Also on the Neurological Device are a pupillary size chart, a metric ruler, and a gross angle gauge. The metric ruler is marked with centimeters and millimeters and is 10 cm long. The pupil size gauge ranges from 2 mm to 9 mm. The pupillary size chart, number, and metric ruler on the Neuro 7 can never be rubbed or scraped off because they are bonded into the device itself. The Neuro 7 Exam Device is proudly made in the USA.
|Battery Life||8000 actuations of penlight|
|Dimensions||5.6" x 1.5" x 0.6" (14.2 x 3.8 x 1.5 cm) LxWxH|
|Power Source||(1) A23 battery (included)|
|Pupillary Size Gauge||2 to 9 mm Dia|
|Pupillary Size Gauge Range||2 to 9 mm Dia|
|Ruler Graduation||1 mm|
|Ruler Length||10 cm|
|Two-Point Discriminator Range||1 to 20 mm|
|Weight||2.6 oz (73.7 g)|
1 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the product's manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.