NK Medical Pediatric Overbed Tables, Base Model
- Weight capacity of 100 lbs
- Gas cylinder lift for easy height adjustment
- 18 x 32 inch table top
- High pressure laminate top
- T-molded edging
- 2 inch dual swivel caster wheels
- Reliable movement that is smooth and quiet
- Available with C-Base or H-Base
- Opal powder coated finish for base and column
- Non-breakable mirror
- Model 120GV includes a slide out dual storage vanity mirror
- Vanity mirror has a vacuum formed construction
- Proudly made in the USA
NK Medical Pediatric Overbed Tables are built with a heavy duty table surface and have an adjustable height. Patient Overbed Tables can support up to 100 lbs of evenly distributed weight while a pneumatic gas cylinder lift allows the height to be raised from 27 to 42 inches. Acute Care Patient Tables feature a choice of child friendly theme and are ideal for all hospitals and pediatric clinics.
The tabletop surfaces feature an 18 x 32 inch high pressure laminate top along with a t-molded edging for an attractive look. Medical Overbed Tables feature 2 inch dual wheel casters for movement that is smooth and quiet. Users can choose between either a C-Base or an H-Base for their Overbed Table. The base and column have an opal powder coated finish for an attractive look.
In addition all of the above features, Model 120GV also includes a patient vanity. The double vanity mirror is non-breakable and features a one piece vacuum formed construction. The patient vanity pulls out from either side of the table and has dual compartments for storage.
NK Medical Pediatric Overbed Tables are proudly made in the USA.