- Prescription Required
- Especially designed for children
- Indicator marking assures proper finger placement every time
- 6 display modes for easy reading from all sides
- Displays SpO2, Pulse Rate, Pulse Bar, and Plethysmogram
- Small and lightweight
- Low power consumption with automatic power off
- Easy to read with dual color high resolution OLED display
- Low battery indicator
- Ten brightness settings for display
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included)
- Hard carry case and protective sleeve included
The Oximeter Plus C5 Finger Oximeter is designed especially for children with an indicator marking assuring proper finger placement every time, making it ideal for pediatric clinics and pediatric hospitals. The C5 Finger Oximeter features an easy to read, dual color, high resolution OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) display with 6 display modes and 10 brightness settings. The Oximeter Plus C5 Finger Oximeter's OLED display shows SpO2, Pulse Rate, Pulse Bar and Plethysmogram results in an easy to see format.
Small and lightweight, the Oximeter Plus C5 Finger Oximeter also offers an automatic power off for low power consumption and a low battery indicator for greater convenience. The Oximeter Plus C5 Finger Oximeter is powered by 2 AAA batteries (included), providing approximately 30 hours of normal use and comes with a hard carry case and protective sleeve.
2 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.