Parker Labs Protex Disinfectant Cleaner
Ultra Disinfecting Cleaner
Trigger Spray Bottle
- Ideal for medical, dental, and athletic facilities
- Safe for sensitive equipment
- Designed for transducers, probes, and compressor plates
- Cleans tables, chairs, countertops, and washable walls
- Cleans athletic, wrestling, and gymnastic mats
- Safe on exercise equipment and training tables
- Works on non-porous surfaces
- Disinfects in 10 minutes
- EPA registered
- Available in wipes or spray bottles
- Protex spray is available in 12 and 32 oz bottles
- Available by the box or case
- Proudly made in the USA
Ultra Disinfecting Wipes
- Works just like regular Protex, only faster
- Disinfects surfaces within 4 minutes
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria within 15 seconds
- Begins killing on contact
- Cleans and disinfects at the same time
- Free of alcohol, bleach, and solvents
- Available in resealable pack of 60 wipes or a canister of 100 wipes
- Resealable softpack (48-39) features adhesive backing to secure to most surfaces
- Available by the box or by the case
Kills The Following Viruses
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) and C Virus (HCV)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1 and Type 2
- HIV-1 (AIDS Virus)
- Human Coronavirus
- Influenza Type A Virus (Brazil Flu)
- Norwalk Virus
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- SARS Associated Coronavirus
- Vaccinia Virus
Disinfects The Following Nonporous Surfaces
- Stainless steel
- Finished woodwork
- Vinyl and plastic upholstery
- Laminated surfaces
Parker Labs Protex Disinfectant Cleaners are alcohol-free, non-abrasive, and engineered to be gentle for cleaning pieces of sensitive equipment. Protex Cleaner is available in spray bottles while Protex Ultra Cleaner is available in disinfectant wipes. Parker Labs Disinfectants are ideal for use in all hospitals, athletic facilities, and other medical institutions.
Protex Cleaners are able to disinfect MRSA, HIV, Staph, Salmonella, and many other common pathogens. The Cleaning Spray and Wipes can be used to disinfect ultrasound equipment such as transducers, probes, and compressor plates. Protex Spray can also used for cleaning exam tables, athletic mats, counter tops and exercise equipment. Nonporous surfaces that can be disinfected by Protex Cleaning Spray include finished woodwork, metal, plastic, stainless steel, and both vinyl and plastic upholstery. Protex Disinfectant Cleaner is available in 12 and 32 oz bottles.
Protex Ultra Wipes do all of the same cleaning as the regular Protex Disinfectant Spray, only faster. Nonporous surfaces and non-critical medical devices can be disinfected within 4 minutes by the Ultra Wipes unlike the regular Protex spray which can take up to 10 minutes. Ultra Wipes begin killing pathogens on contact and will kill 99.9% of bacteria within about 15 seconds. Protex Ultra Disinfectant Wipes clean and disinfect at the same time making them especially effective for use in medical settings. In addition to being alcohol free, Protex Ultra Wipes are also free of bleach and solvents. Protex Ultra a is available in both a resealable softpack of 60 wipes or a canister of 100 wipes. The resealable Softpack has an adhesive backing that allows it to be secured to nearly any surface.
Protex Disinfectants are proudly made in the USA and are EPA-registered.
|Size||12 oz 32 oz 60 ct 100 ct|
|Volume||12 oz 32 oz|
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.