PDI Prevantics® B19600 Antiseptic Device Swabs
Needleless Access Site Device Swabs
IV Pole Strips
Made in USA
- Size: 3.125" x 1.125"
- Designed to disinfect needleless access sites prior to use
- Contains 3.15% Chlorhexidine Gluconate and 70% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Intuitive, easy-to-use prep pad format
- 3.125 x 1.125 in wipes
- Reduce risk of catheter-related blood stream infection due to contaminated needleless connector
- Improves compliance with quick 5 second scrub time and 5 second dry time
- Improves outcomes and efficiencies
- Individually wrapped, single-use towelettes
- Market authorization by the FDA
- Also available in strips of 8 swabs meant for hanging on IV poles
- Available per box or cases of 10 boxes
- Ideal for home or clinical use
- Proudly made in the USA
PDI Prevantics® B19600 Antiseptic Device Swabs are the only swabs with a Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) and Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) formula to be specifically tested and approved by the FDA to disinfect needleless access sites prior to use. Prevantics® Device Swabs contain the ideal combination of 3.15% CHG and 70% IPA, which is more effective in reducing colonization when compared to Isopropyl Alcohol alone according to the CDC.
Access Site Swabs effectively reduce the risk of catheter-related blood stream infections by preventing contamination at the needleless access site, one of the major sources of infection. Prevantics® Wipes are clinically proven to kill relevant microorganisms known to cause Health Care Associated Infections (HAIs). These Catheter Hub Wipes feature a quick 5 second scrub time and 5 second dry time as well as an intuitive, easy-to-use prep pad format to improve staff compliance.
Prevantics® Swabs are available in two styles. The first (B19600) is a standard package containing 100 swabs per box. The other style (B123ST) contains 20 strips of 8 swabs, 160 swabs per box. These strips are designed to be hung from IV poles - See IMAGES above. Both styles are also available in cases of 10 boxes.
PDI Alcohol Swabs are proudly made in the USA.
|Air Dry Time||5 sec|
|Formula||3.15% (w/v) Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CGH) and 70% (v/v) Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA)|
|Scrub Time||5 sec|
|Size||3.125" x 1.125"|
|Solution Volume||0.034 fl oz (1 mL) per swab|
|Storage||Store between 68-77°F (20 to 25°C); Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 104°F (40°C)|
|Wipe Dimensions||3.125 x 1.125" (7.94 x 2.86 cm)|
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.