A1cNow+ Meter for Diabetes Care
A1CNow+, 20 Test Kit
- CLIA Waived
- Shipping Information
- Made In United States
- 1 Multi-Test Monitor
- 20 Test Cartridges
- For professional use only - not available to be shipped to home users
- 99 percent accuracy
- Requires only 5 ul of fingertip or venous blood sample
- Provides results in just 5 minutes
- Every meter is factory calibrated - no daily controls and no maintenance
- On-the-spot results allow for better diabetes treatment management
- Patients who get immediate feedback may lower their A1C by up to 1%
- Lowering A1C levels reduces the risks of long term complications.
- CLIA waived
- No refrigeration if used within four months
- Handle and dispose of all samples and pipets following appropriate biohazard procedures
Performing an A1cNow+ Blood Glucose Test
- 1) Lance the finger for an adequate drop of blood
- 2) Touch the blood drop with the tip of the blood collector
- 3) Insert the blood collector into the sampler body and shake
- 4) Insert the cartridge into the A1cNow+ monitor
- 5) Deliver the sampler body into the cartidge
- 6) Results will display after 5 minutes
A1cNow+ Blood Glucose Test Kit Includes
- A1CNow+ Multi-Test Monitor
- A1CNow+ Test Cartridges
- Blood Collector and Sampler Body
- Procedure card
- Patient result sticker labels
A1CNow+ Multi-Test A1c System provides accurate, in-office A1c results, empowering physicians to make on-the-spot treatment decisions for their diabetes patients. PTS Diagnostics' A1cNow+ Testing System is intended for professional use only.
With the PTS Diagnostics A1cNow+ Multi-Test A1c System, you can get your A1c test results in just five minutes. The pager-sized A1cNow+ is the first technology to provide healthcare professionals with immediate access to quantitative A1c status -- the gold standard indicator of diabetes management -- without the time, high cost and complexity of reference labs or instrument-based systems.
Utilizing micro-optical technology, PTS Diagnostics' A1cNow+ provides results that are lab accurate, at 99% without the need for expensive capital equipment. This easy to use system fits in the palm of your hand and helps increase efficiency while reducing medical waste.
PTS Diagnostics A1cNow+ Multi-Test A1c System with fast, easy sampler is a multiple use monitor and disposable test cartridge for the quantitative measurement of A1c in fingerstick or venous whole blood samples. With one drop of blood and just three simple steps, the A1c test can be performed in a physician's office. Once the diluted sample is added to the monitor, there are no further steps and results are available in about 5 minutes. PTS Diagnostics A1c monitor performs over 25 internal chemical and electronic quality control checks with each test, including checks for potential hardware or software errors, and potential reagent strip errors. An error code is reported in place of a result if any quality check does not pass.
A1cNow+ Point-of-Care Testing with fast, easy sampler tests is annually certified by the National Glycohemoglobin Standardization Program (NGSP) and therefore traceable to the Diabetes Control and Complications Trial (DCCT). Further, each lot is factory calibrated using a set of blood samples that have been quantitated by an NGSP certified laboratory using an NGSP certified method. Since in-field calibration is neither needed nor possible, the user cannot alter the accuracy of the test. Allowing for the normal variation seen with all laboratory methods, a 7% A1C using A1CNow+ will thus be, on average, the same as a 7% A1c on other instruments that are also calibrated to NGSP standards.
The A1CNow's expiration date is tracked using two timelines: 1) Over its total lifetime, the product can be non-refrigerated (between 47-121degrees F, 9-49 degrees C) for 4 months (120 days) from the ship date - AND - 2) Product can be stored in refrigeration (36 - 46 degrees F, 2-8 degrees C) until the expiration date on the package. This simply means that the 4 month (120 days) non-refrigerated timeline begins when the product is brought to room temperature. The non-refrigerated timeline pauses as soon as the product is stored at refrigeration temperatures. Any additional days the product is out of refrigeration (for example, additional shipping from distributor to customer), the 4 month (120 days) non-refrigeration timeline resumes. In short, the 4-month non-refrigeration timeline can start and stop, however the total life of the product before expiration date on package does not.
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.