Puritan Wound Measurement Devices
Foam Tip Wound Measurement Device, Sterile
Foam Tip Wound Measurement Device, Bulk
6 in (15 cm) Polystyrene Shaft, cm/mm Markings
- Latex Free
- Size: 6"
- Tip Style: Foam | Wound Measurement
- For accurate wound measurement of ulcers, stomach wounds, surgical wounds, or tunneling wounds
- Polystyrene shaft is graduated in mm and cm, up to 15 cm
- Tip features indentations to mark every 0.5 cm until scale starts at 1.5 cm
- Soft foam tip reduces pain
- Plastic shaft marked with mm and cm graduations
- CE-marked for medical use
- Compliant with FDA's Good Manufacturing Practices
- Ideal for VA hospitals, wound care centers, emergency, rooms, and podiaty offices
- Sterile or non-sterile
- Available in box, case, or bulk packaging
- Proudly made in USA
Puritan Wound Measurement Devices are used to accurately measure the depth of wounds and injuries, such as pressure ulcers, stomach wounds, surgical wounds, and tunneling wounds. The polystyene shaft features mm and cm graduations, as well as indentations in the foam tip to mark every 0.5 cm until 1.5 cm, where the scale starts. The Wound Measuring Stick's soft foam tip minimizes pain during measurement.
Wound Measurement Applicators are CE-marked for medical use, are ISO-approved, and comply with the FDA's Good Manufacturing Practices. The Wound Measure Sticks are available in sterile or non-sterile options for use in VA hospitals, wound care centers, long-term care facilities, emergency rooms, podiatry offices, and other settings. Box, case, or bulk quantities are available. Puritan Foam Swabs are proudly made in the USA.
|Size||0.4 x 0.2" LxW Tip|
|Tip Diameter||0.2" (5.08 mm)|
|Tip Length||0.39" (9.98 mm)|
|Total Length||6" (152.4 mm)|
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 15%, for unopened, unused product.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.