Riester Babyphon LF1441 Pediatric Sphygmomanometer
Pediatric Sphygmomanometer Kit
- Shipping Information
- Made In Germany
- Newborn Cuff: 1.96 x 6.10 inches
- Infant Cuff: 2.83 x 9.05 inches
- Child Cuff: 3.93 x 13.97 inches
- Linear scale up to 300 mmHg
- Ergonomic spoon-shaped handle made of stainless steel
- Precision pressure-release valve
- Micro-filter protects pressure-release valve and measurement system
- Special hardened copper-beryllium membranes
- Membrane can withstand overpressures of up to 600 mm
- Maximum error tolerance of +/- 3 mm Hg
- Includes padded nylon zipper bag
- LF1441 Sphygmomanometer
- Child cuff
- Baby cuff
- Infant cuff
- Nylon zipper bag
The Riester Babyphon LF1441 Pediatric Sphygmomanometer features a linear scale up to 300 mmHg for ease of use. The Sphyg has an ergonomic spoon shaped handle made of stainless steel. The Pediatric Sphyg also features a precision pressure-release valve with a micro-filter for protection. Special hardened copper-beryllium membranes withstand pressures of up to 600 mmHg. The LF1441 Child Sphyg meets the BHS (British Hypertension Society) strict A/A standards.
The LF1441 Aneroid Sphygmomanometer is latex free and includes three cuff sizes: child, baby and infant, and a nylon zipper carry case.
2 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 25%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.