Riester RVS-100 Advanced Vital Signs Monitor, 13317
- Versatile modular unit design
- Offers programmable audio and visual alarms with 3 priority levels
- 3 unique measurement modes (Monitor, Spot-check, Triage)
- 8" TFT color touch screen with intuitive interface
- Displays SYS, DIA, MAP, Pulse, Temp, Plethysmogram
- Clinical grade NIBP monitor
- Internal memory capacity allows for 5,000 measurements
- Support for nurse call functionality with RJ11 port
- LAN, EMR connectivity
- Lithium-ion battery with 17h ON-time
- Compatible with Riester, Masimo, or Nelcor Oximax SpO2
- BXU and BPU models include predictive thermometer, BPU models feature thermal printer
- Mobile stand available as an add-on
Offering indispensable diagnostic tools such as real-time, precise pulse oximetry, blood pressure, and temperature measurements, the RVS-100 Advanced Vital Signs Monitor is an asset to the exam room. The monitor utilizes a flexible, modular unit design, a clear and legible 8-inch TFT color touch screen, and efficient user interface functionality. The monitor displays SYS, DIA, MAP, pulse, temp, and plethysmogram on screen, and offers three measurement modes--Monitor, Spot-check, and Triage. The monitor features clinical-grade NIBP features, including an averaging mode that records 2-5 readings. The Advanced Vitals Monitor is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that has up to 17 hours of ON-time.
With LAN, Wifi, and EMR connectivity, as well as support for nurse call functionality with the RJ11 port and programmable alarm modes, the RVS-100 Advanced Vital Signs Monitor provides nurses, physicians, and healthcare providers with state-of-the-art vitals monitoring technology. The monitor unit additionally sports an impressive internal memory capacity of 5,000 measurements.
The BXU and BPU models contain all the features of the base model, with the addition of a thermal printer and a predictive thermometer. SpO2 sensors are available as accessories for each respective SpO2 type for specialized use with neonatal, children, and adults. A mobile stand add-on is also available as an option for a maneuverable monitor mounting, and additional thermal printer paper for the internal printer is available for purchase as an accessory.