Safetec SaniZide Pro Surface Disinfectant Spray
2-Minute Surface Disinfectant, Spray Bottle
2-Minute Surface Disinfectant, Refill Bottle
Made in USA
- Hospital-grade surface disinfectant
- Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes
- Ideal for medical surfaces and equipment
- Faster than Safetec SaniZide Plus formula
- Effectively kills 20 different microorganisms in 2 minutes
- Effectively kills 10 additional microorganisms in 3-5 minutes
- Sanitizes in 10 seconds
- Broad spectrum, multi-purpose use
- For use on all hard and soft non-porous surfaces normally treated with disinfectant
- EPA registered
- No harmful bleach, hydrogen peroxide, or Phenol
- Fragrance free
- Normal trash disposal
- Available in 32 oz spray bottles and 1 gal refill bottles
- Proudly made in the USA
- E. coli
- Hepatitis B and C
- Plus many more
Safetec SaniZide Pro Surface Disinfectant Spray is a hospital-grade, fast-acting surface disinfectant cleaner that is ideal for medical surfaces and equipment, effectively killing 20 different microorganisms in just 2 minutes. This alcohol-based formula is non-corrosive and EPA registered, with no harmful bleach, hydrogen peroxide, or Phenol. In addition to sanitizing in just 10 seconds and disinfecting in only 2 minutes, SaniZide Pro's fragrance-free formula also acts as a deodorizer. It is effective against Tuberculosis, MRSA, HIV-1, Norovirus, H1N1, E. coli, VRE, Hepatitis B and C, and much more.
Safetec's multi-purpose, broad spectrum disinfectant and deodorizer works as an antibacterial, antimicrobial, germicidal, tuberculocidal, and virucidal cleaner. This newest formulation from Safetec is ready-to-use, may be disposed of in normal trash receptacles after following the simple disposal directions, and is ideal for hard and soft non-porous surfaces. SaniZide Pro Spray is available in 32 oz spray bottles and 1 gal refill bottles. SaniZide Pro Hospital Disinfectant Cleaner is proudly made in the USA.
|Size||32 oz 1 gal|
|Volume||32 oz 1 gal|
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
30 Day Return Policy
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 15%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.