The Seca 334 Digital Baby Scale represents maximum safety and accuracy when weighing babies, with a weight capacity of 44 lbs, accurate to within 0.1 lbs. Although the weighing tray is designed to be far more generous and comfortable than other models, at only 7 lbs, the lightweight Baby scale is flat and requires amazingly little space.
The large, clear LCD on the Seca 334 Digital Infant Scale along with the practical carrying handle makes child's play of daily weighing procedures. With the Pediatric Scale, users have the ability to weigh infants in a seated position. The automatic damping system senses movement and stabilizes the measurement to provide accurate results. The user has the ability to see results in imperial (lbs) or metric (kg) measurements.
Functions of the Digital Baby Scale include TARE, Breast Milk Intake Function (BMIF), Auto-HOLD, and Automatic Off. The Breast Milk Intake Function allows the user to track how much milk has been consumed by the infant. The display will power off when not in use conserving energy.
The Seca 334 Digital Infant Scale has the option of being operated using batteries or with an AC power adapter.
The 232 Seca Measuring Rod converts the Seca 334 Baby Scale into a complete weighing and measuring system. See accessories below .
- Capacity: 44 lb / 20kg
- Graduation: 0.2 oz - 0.5 oz
- Platform Size: 25.1" x 11.8" x 4.1" LxWxH
- Weight capacity of 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Graduation of 0.1 lb
- Functions include: TARE, BMIF, auto-HOLD,automatic off
- Large LCD display for easy reading
- Automatic damping system senses movement to provide accurate results
- Automatic off function for energy conservation
- Breast Milk Intake Function (BMIF) indicates amount of milk consumed
- Allows for weighing children in the seated position
- Results display in imperial (lbs) or metric (kg)
- Flat space-saving design
- Lightweight for portability
- Integrated side handle for easy transport
- Powered by AC power adapter or 6 AA batteries