Seca 727 Electronic Baby Scale with RS232 interface, 7271321868
At a glance: 44 lbs. weight capacity. Includes PC connectivity, automatic weighing range switch-over, mechanical overload protection, Kg/Lb switch-over, auto-HOLD, automatic switch-off, TARE.
- Capacity: 44 lbs / 20 kg
- Graduation: 0.1 oz / 2 g
- Tray Size: 21.7" x 5.9" x 12.6" LxWxH
- Weight capacity of 44 lbs (20 kg)
- Graduation of 1 gram
- Functions include: Automatic off, TARE, HOLD, auto-HOLD, PRINT, Auto-PRINT
- Wireless data transmission
- Backlit LCD display for easy reading
- Adjustable damping system senses movement to provide accurate results
- Large ergonomic shaped tray contains rounded edges for safety and security
- Automatic off function for energy conservation
- Allows for weighing children in the seated position
- Plastic material adjusts to infant's body temperature
- Auto-HOLD function displays results for a prolonged period of time
- Auto-HOLD freezes results on-screen for five minutes
- Includes measuring tape with 0-20" measurement range
- Easy to transport
- Results display in imperial (lbs) or metric (kg)
- Powered by AC UL adapter or 6 AA rechargeable batteries
The Seca 727 Electronic Baby Scale with RS232 Interface weighs electronically but classically all the way, and is now available with Seca's new 360 degree Wireless Technology, allowing the scale to transmit all measurements to a wireless Seca Printer or Seca Software installed on a PC for analysis. The ergonomically formed, large tray with high rounded sides is suitable for babies and infants weighing up to 44 lbs, accurate to within 1 gram.
The large tray provides maximum safety against the baby falling from the scale, and allows for infants to be measured in the seated position. The adjustable damping system of the Seca 727 Electronic Baby Scale senses when there is movement on the scale, and levels off the values to provide accurate measurements. The skin friendly plastic adjusts to the infant's body temperature.
Functions for the Infant Scale include TARE, HOLD, Auto-HOLD, PRINT, and Auto-PRINT. A large LCD display makes reading the results quick and easy. Results can be displayed on-screen for five minutes thanks to the Auto-HOLD function. Users have the choice of displaying results in imperial (lbs) or metric (kg).
A further advantage of the Seca 727 Baby Scale is the ability to be operated using batteries or an AC power adapter and thus be used anywhere. The scale will turn off automatically after a certain period of time, conserving energy. The scale will turn off automatically after a certain period of time, conserving energy. Measurement tape is also included with the Digital Infant Scale, which can be used to measure infants 0-20" length. An integrated RS232 interface guarantees the reliable transmission of data to a PC or printer.
|Unit of Measure (UOM)||EA|
|Dimensions||21.7"W x 5.9"H x 12.6"D|
|Tray Dimensions||21.3"W x 4.3"H x 9.8"D|
|Includes||PC connectivity; Automatic weighing range switch-over; Mechanical overload protection; Kg/Lb switch-over; Auto-HOLD; Automatic switch-off; TARE|
|Compatible With||Welch Allyn Connex Vital Signs Monitors|
|Functions||Tare, Hold, BMI calculation|