Skintact High Performance EMS Electrodes
EMS Monitoring EKG Electrodes, Solid Gel, Foam Back
EMS Monitoring EKG Electrodes, Liquid Gel, Foam Back
EMS Stress Test & Holter EKG Electrodes, Liquid Gel, Offset Foam, Shock Absorber Stud
EMS Stress Test & Holter EKG Electrodes, Solid Gel, Offset Foam, Shock Absorber Stud
Oval Electrode with Solid Gel Adhesive and Foam Backing
Rectangle Electrode with Liquid Gel Adhesive and Foam Backing
Offset Electrode with Liquid Gel Adhesive, Foam Backing, and Carbon Backed Hinge
Offset Electrode with Solid Gel Adhesive, Foam Backing, and Carbon Backed Hinge
30 Electrodes/Pouch, 50 Pouches/Box
4 Electrodes/Pouch, 150 Pouches/Box
30 Electrodes/Pouch, 40 Pouches/Box
- The enhanced adhesive sticks reliably even when the patient is perspiring
- Protective foam backing is impermeable and protects sensor and gel from liquids
- Thin foam layer permits maximum flexibility
- Offset contact compensates for the impact of patient movements and motion artifacts on the signal
- Lead wires can be clipped on even more more conveniently with de-centered snap
- High quality stainless steel connector
- Quick and easy stripping away of electrodes from backing liner
- Easy to open pouch and handling aids facilitate use
- Manufactured and packaged for maximum shelf life
- Environmentally friendly and disposable through standard waste procedures
- Available with Easiprep and Easclip tab adaptors - See accessories below
Conductive Medium Gels
- Gels designed for fast pick up of the ECG signal even with inadequate skin prep
- Provide dependable quick tracing with easy application and removal
- Solid adhesive gel provides consistantly high quality recordings for long term monitoring with minimal skin reactions
- Solid adhesive gels provides 100 percent skin surface contact
- Ideal for demanding applications that test electrode stability, such as anethesia, emergency care, and stress tests
Skintact High Performance EKG Electrodes are crafted for Emergency Medical Services using the finest quality materials and component parts to perform under the most strenuous conditions. The enhanced adhesive on the Electrodes sticks reliably even when the patient is perspiring. The impermeable foam backing protects the sensor and gel from liquids. The thin foam layer also permits maximum flexibility and is ideal for demanding applications that test electrode stability, such as anesthesia, emergency care and stress tests. The enhanced adhesive and foam backing are combined with either liquid or solid conductive medium gels to allow Skintact EMS Electrodes to meet the very different requirements of short and long term applications. Skintact's Aqua-Wet liquid gel is designed for fast pick up of the EKG signal even if inadequate skin prep is carried out. The dependable, quick tracing with easy application and removal make the liquid gel electrodes ideal for short term procedures. The solid adhesive Aqua-Tac hydrogel offers the benefits of both wet and solid adhesives: quick signal pick up even with inadequate skin prep, consistently high quality recordings during long term monitoring, and minimal skin reactions. With the added benefit of 100 percent skin surface contact, electrodes that feature the versatile Aqua-Tac gel are ideal for long and short term procedures.
The offset contact design on the FSVB01 and FSVB011 High Performance Electrodes further compensates for the impact of patient movements and reduces any motion artifacts, ensuring a very clear, stable trace even under the most strenuous conditions. Skintact's Offset Electrodes are designed to provide the highest quality tracings for Stress and Holter recordings as lead wires can be conveniently clipped with the de-centered snap and handling aids facilitate use.
Skintact High Performance EMS Electrodes utilize stainless steel connectors made from the finest quality component parts and materials to ensure a continuous unbroken electrical pathway from the skin to the EKG machine. Additionally, the gel is cured when the electrode is manufactured to prevent dry out and ensure the freshest possible electrodes with superior electrical properties and contact quality. Skintact Electrodes are environmentally friendly and available with prep and clip aids to further facilitate EKG performance - See accessories below.
|Size||35 x 50 mm|
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.