Skintact Radiolucent X-Ray / MRI EKG Electrodes
MRI & X-Ray Electrode with Liquid Gel, Stress-Foam Back and Carbon Stud
Round Electrode with Liquid Gel Adhesive and Foam Backing
30 Electrodes/Pouch, 40 Pouches/Box
- Packaging: 30 per Pouch
- Style: Liquid Gel, Stress-Foam Back and Carbon Stud
- Type: MRI & X-Ray Electrode
- Transparent but not invisible to X-Rays and during magnetic resonance imaging
- Liquid gel designed for fast pick up of the EKG signal even if skin prep is inadequate
- Ideal for demanding applications that test electrode stability
- Foam backing protects sensor and gel from surgical and cleaning fluids and permits maximum flexibility
- Easy to tear open pouches that can be folded over after use
- Quick and easy stripping away of electrodes from the backing liner
- Provide easy application and removal
- Carbon stud connector
- Micro Ag/AgCl layer assures full comliance with the AAMI standard for disposable electrodes
- Manufactured and packaged for maximum shelf life
- Environmentally friendly and disposable through standard waste procedures
- Round shape with 50 mm diameter
- Available with Easiprep and Easclip tab adaptors - See accessories below
Skintact Radiolucent EKG Electrodes are manufactured with only the highest quality materials to be transparent, but not invisible, to X-Rays and during Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Skintact's Aqua-Wet liquid gel conductive medium is designed for fast pick up of the EKG signal even with inadequate skin prep and is ideal for short term procedures. In addition to reliable quality recordings, the Aqua-Wet gel on the X-Ray / MRI Translucent Electrodes is easily applied and removed with minimal skin reactions to the patient. The carbon snap electrodes are transparent, however, a micro Ag/AgCl layer assures full compliance with the AAMI standard for disposable electrodes. The Translucent Electrodes have a round shape with a protective foam backing layer, making them ideal for demanding applications that test electrode stability, such as anesthesia, emergency care, and stress tests. The thin foam material permits maximum flexibility while protecting the sensor and gel from surgical and cleaning fluids.
The Radiolucent EKG Electrodes are manufactured using Skintact's C-LINE (Cured On Line) technology which combines the manufacturing of the electrode and the Aqua-Wet gel. The water content in electrode gel is crucial to its electrical performance. By using C-LINE technology, the X-Ray / MRI Electrode is delivered as fresh as possible and maintain superior quality. The Skintact Radiolucent Electrodes are environmentally friendly. Prep and clip aids to further facilitate EKG performance are also available - See accessories below.
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.