Skintact Skin Friendly Monitoring EKG Electrodes
Skin Friendly EKG Electrode, Liquid Gel, Microporous Tape Backing
Skin Friendly EKG Electrode, Liquid Gel, Soft Cloth Backing
Skin Friendly EKG Electrode, Solid Gel, Soft Cloth Backing
Round Electrode with Liquid Gel Adhesive and Microporous Tape Backing
Round Electrode with Liquid Gel Adhesive and Cloth Backing
Round Electrode with Solid Gel Adhesive and Cloth Backing
30 Electrodes/Pouch, 40 Pouches/Box
30 Electrodes/Pouch, 50 Pouches/Box
- Packaging: 30 per Pouch
- Type: Skin Friendly EKG Electrode
- Promote breathability and transpiration, important in long term applications
- Light breathable microporous and soft cloth backings provide superior biocompatibility
- Cloth backing offers the benefits of tape plus added elasticity to conform to most body movements
- Cloth backed electrodes provide the long term comfort and durability required by active patients
- Tape backed electrodes adapt well to body contours, increasing comfort
- Gels provide quick signal pick up even if inadequate skin prep is carried out
- Aqua-Tac gel requires no clean up after the EKG
- High quality stainless steel connector
- Quick and easy stripping away of electrodes from backing liner
- Easy to tear open pouches that can be folded over after use
- Manufactured and packaged for maximum shelf life
- T-60 and W-60 electrodes manufactured with Aqua-Wet liquid gel
- W-601 electrode manufactured with Aqua-Tac solid adhesive gel
- T-60 electrode manufactured with skin-friendly microporous tape backing
- W-60 and W-601 electrodes manufactured with non-woven soft cloth
- Environmentally friendly and disposable through standard waste procedures
Skintact Skin Friendly Monitoring EKG Electrodes are crafted with precision and manufactured with light, breathable backings that promote transpiration and provide biocompatibility for long term use. The T-60 Monitoring Electrode is backed by a microporous tape that promotes the breathability and transpiration that is important in long term applications. The breathable tape backing is also skin-friendly and adapts well to body contours, increasing comfort for all types of patients. The W-60 and W-601 EKG Electrodes utilize a backing made from soft, non-woven cloth that promotes the benefits of tape, plus have added elasticity to conform to most body movements. Skintact's cloth backed EKG electrodes provide the long term comfort and durability required by active patients.
The Long Term Monitoring Electrodes feature conductive mediums and stainless steel connectors made from the finest quality component parts and materials to ensure a continuous unbroken electrical pathway from the skin to the EKG machine. The conductive mediums are designed for fast pick up and reliable tracing of the EKG signal even if inadequate skin prep is carried out. Additionally, the gel is cured when the electrode is manufactured to prevent dry out and ensure the freshest possible electrodes with superior electrical properties and contact quality. The liquid gel on the T-60 and W-60 Electrodes is manufactured by placing the Ag/AgCl layer only at the interface to the gel to prevent corrosive effects and to maintain undiminished quality for the duration of the electrode's shelf life. The W-601 Electrode uses Skintact's Aqua-Tac hydrogel that combines the benefits of both wet and solid adhesives with the added benefit of 100 percent skin surface contact.
The Patient Monitoring Electrodes have a round shape and are available in two different sizes. Skintact EKG Electrodes are environmentally friendly and are available with prep and clip aids to further facilitate EKG performance - See accessories below.
|Size||60 mm 50 mm Please select product options before viewing spec|
Warranty not applicable on this item
This item does not come with a warranty.
Open, Used or Expired / Non Returnable
This product may be returned within 30 days of purchase provided the product packaging is unopened and product is unused. If item is found defective by the manufacturer, an exchange or refund will be offered.