Smart Caregiver Anti-Wandering Door Monitor Systems
- Includes: 1 Door Bar, Magnetic Contact Switch, Resident Wristband, AC Adapter, and Reset Button
- Safely and effectively monitor exits or crucial doorways, preventing wandering
- Wirelessly connects with up to 999 alert devices
- Alarm is activated when wristband is within 10 to 15 feet of the door strips
- LED screen displays which device triggered the alert
- Optional door contact switch (included) only alarms when wristband is in range AND door is opened
- Capable of storing records based on resident name or room number
- Choice of magnetic caregiver key or wireless wall button to reset alarm
- Easy to set up and program
- Choice of single or double door options
- Notifies caregiver when the signal from an alert device has been lost
- Door strip mounts easily and is powered by AC adapter (included)
- TamperProof mode prevents resetting without included caregiver key
- Capable of wireless operation with TL-2015R2 Monitor - See related products below
- Range can be extended with antenna attachment - See accessories below
- Accessories and replacement items available - See accessories below
- Powered by 4 D batteries (not included) or AC Adapter - See accessories below
- Receives input from wireless monitor (See link at top of page)
- Receives input from door systems and emergency call system (See link at top of page)
- Receives input and communicates with various accessories - See accessories below
Smart Caregiver Anti-Wandering Door Systems monitor external doorways or other critical doorways, immediately alerting caregivers to resident wandering. The Door Monitor functions simply: the door bar is installed alongside the chosen door and the wristband transmitter is placed on the resident; the alarm will activate with lights and sound when the resident wearing the wristband moves to within 10-15 feet of the door. Installing the magnetic contact switch causes the alarm to activate only if door is opened while resident is within range.
The Smart Caregiver TL-2015R2 Central Fall Monitor Unit is designed to wirelessly connect with up to 999 wireless alert devices which allows for large facilities to monitor up to 999 residents. The TL-2015R2 Central Monitoring Unit alerts caregivers when a resident is in need of assistance and displays which device triggered the alarm. The Remote Monitoring System can identify devices by room number or by resident name. The Fall Alert is easy to set up and to program.
The Nurse Call Monitor functions with a variety of components (See above links) and accessories (See accessories below) to effectively monitor and alert. Using the TL-2016R3 Fall Monitor, Alarm Pads and Mats can send a wireless signal to the Central Monitor. The alert from Door Monitors or Emergency Call Systems is also compatible with a TL-2015R2. If a device becomes damaged or disconnected, the Deluxe Central Monitor will alert the caregiver. The Fall Prevention Alarm can be fitted with many accessories to signal caregivers in different ways or to extend the Monitor's range.
The Smart Caregiver Door Alarm is available with several options to best suit your facility. Single and Double Door Monitor models are available, depending on the type of doorway being fitted. There are two options available for resetting the alarm: the magnetic caregiver key, which is placed over the door bar's blue sticker, or the wireless reset button, which can be activated remotely. In addition to the Door System's alarm, the Anti-Wandering System can be programmed with a TL-2015R2 Central Monitor - See related products below. If more than one Door Alarm and/or resident wristband are in use, the Central Monitor will display which unit is alarming.
An optional TamperProof setting can be activated to prevent unauthorized personnel to reset the alarm without the use of the includ
|Manufacturer||Smart Caregiver Corporation|