Smart Caregiver FallGuard CordLess TL-2100G Motion Sensor Systems
CordLess Monitor with Motion Sensor
- TL-2100G Cordless Monitor
- TL-2100G Cordless Monitor
- Two PIR-01 Thin Infrared Sensors
- PIR-01 Thin Infrared Sensor
- Works cordlessly with motion sensors, eliminating trip hazards
- Cordless design allows greater freedom of placement
- Monitor can be mounted up to 30 ft away or outside room for quieter environment
- Choice of systems with one or two motion sensors
- Can also be used with CordLess pressure pads or mats
- More economical alternative to bed and floor pads
- Alarm noise may be set at volume levels up to 90 decibels
- 3 alarm tone options
- Bright light flashes when alarm is triggered
- Large reset button on monitor front
- TamperProof mode allows only caregiver with magnet key to reset system
- Monitor cannot be turned off, preventing tampering
- Automatic notification if component is disconnected or if monitor is not active
- Alerts caregiver when battery is low
- Monitor runs on 3 AA batteries (not included), or on AC adapter
- Included protective cover boot protects monitor against drop damage
- Infrared signal detects motion in sensor field
- Infrared field is narrow and accurate
- Wall-mounted design for monitoring bedsides
- When motion is detected, alarm signal is sent to monitor
- No false alarms from resident moving in bed, unlike bed pads and other motion detectors
- Cordless connection with TL-2100G or 433-EC
- Powered by 2 AA batteries (not included)
Smart Caregiver FallGuard CordLess TL-2100G Motion Sensor Systems are designed as a more economical alternative to monitor systems with bed pads or floor pads. Each system includes a TL-2100G CordLess Monitor and your choice of one or two PIR-01 Infrared Motion Detectors. The Alarm Monitor and Motion Sensors communicate wirelessly, removing the risks of tripping and entanglement, and allowing greater freedom of placement of the monitor. The CordLess Monitor can be placed up to 30 feet away from the Movement Sensors (depending on room layout) and can even be placed outside of the room to reduce in-room noise. The Fall Monitor is also compatible with CordLess Pads and Mats. Likewise, the PIR-01 Infrared Sensors are also compatible with a 433-EC.
When the Motion Detector Sensors are triggered, an audible and visible alarm is triggered on the CordLess Monitor. The alarm noise can be selected in one of three tones and can be adjusted in volume up to 90 decibels. The large reset button on the front of the Fall Monitor will flash as a visual indicator of the alarm. The Alarm Monitor can be set in TamperProof mode, disabling the reset button and allowing only caregivers with the included magnetic Caregiver Key to reset the alarm. The TL-2100G Monitor has no off switch, preventing residents from tampering with or disabling the monitor. Alert tones and lights notify the caregiver if the components become disconnected, if the CordLess Monitor is not in use, or if the Smart Caregiver Monitor is low on batteries (3 AA batteries, not included). The CordLess Alarm Monitor includes a protective cover to prevent fall and impact damage.
PIR-01 Motion Detectors are designed for monitoring bedsides, although they can also be used to monitor doorways. The Motion Sensor Alert projects a narrow, vertical plane of infrared light and signals the alarm if anything breaks that field. When used to monitor beds, the Wireless Motion Detector is best placed on the wall at the head or foot of the bed, a few inches out from the edge of the bed. When the resident begins to climb out of bed, or if they fall, the thin infrared field will detect motion and alert a caregiver to assist. The Wireless Motion Alert has fewer false alarms than Motion Sensors with wider fields or Bed Pads, which can be set off even when residents are merely rolling over in bed. The Smart Alarm System with two Motion Sensors allows both sides of the bed to be monitored or can be used in larger rooms where the bed is in the middle of a wall to monitor the head and foot at once. The PIR Detector is powered by 2 AA batteries (not included).
|Maximum Monitor Volume||90 decibels|
|Monitor Dimensions||1" x 3.5" x 4.5" (2.54 x 8.9 x 11.43 cm) DxWxH|
|Monitor to Component Range||15 ft to 20 ft|
1 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the product's manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
This product has a 30-day money back guarantee. Simply call QuickMedical Customer Service at 425-222-5963 for a return authorization number and instruction on where to ship the return. All returns must be authorized and in original packaging.
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.