Smart Caregiver Anti-Wandering Door Monitor Systems
Single Door Monitor with Caregiver Key Reset
Double Door Monitor with Caregiver Key Reset
Single Door Monitor with Reset Button
Double Door Monitor with Reset Button
- Includes: 1 Door Bar, Magnetic Contact Switch, Resident Wristband, AC Adapter, and Caregiver Key
- Includes: 2 Door Bars, Magnetic Contact Switch, Resident Wristband, AC Adapter, and Caregiver Key
- Includes: 1 Door Bar, Magnetic Contact Switch, Resident Wristband, AC Adapter, and Reset Button
- Includes: 2 Door Bars, Magnetic Contact Switch, Resident Wristband, AC Adapter, and Reset Button
- Safely and effectively monitor exits or crucial doorways, preventing wandering
- Alarm is activated when wristband is within 10 to 15 feet of the door strips
- Optional door contact switch (included) only alarms when wristband is in range AND door is opened
- Choice of magnetic caregiver key or wireless wall button to reset alarm
- Choice of single or double door options
- Door strip mounts easily and is powered by AC adapter (included)
- Capable of wireless operation with TL-2015R2 Monitor - See related products below
- Accessories and replacement items available - See accessories below
Smart Caregiver Anti-Wandering Door Systems monitor external doorways or other critical doorways, immediately alerting caregivers to resident wandering. The Door Monitor functions simply: the door bar is installed alongside the chosen door and the wristband transmitter is placed on the resident; the alarm will activate with lights and sound when the resident wearing the wristband moves to within 10-15 feet of the door. Installing the magnetic contact switch causes the alarm to activate only if door is opened while resident is within range.
The Smart Caregiver Door Alarm is available with several options to best suit your facility. Single and Double Door Monitor models are available, depending on the type of doorway being fitted. There are two options available for resetting the alarm: the magnetic caregiver key, which is placed over the door bar's blue sticker, or the wireless reset button, which can be activated remotely. In addition to the Door System's alarm, the Anti-Wandering System can be programmed with a TL-2015R2 Central Monitor - See related products below. If more than one Door Alarm and/or resident wristband are in use, the Central Monitor will display which unit is alarming.
Please note that because installation of Smart Caregiver Anti Wandering Door Bar Systems can necessarily vary from facility to facility, Smart Caregiver requires that any customers purchasing these units complete a short survey and submit a floor plan to ensure that the Smart Caregiver system can be successfully installed and that purchasers understand clearly the 30-day money-back guarantee which covers these products.
Optional accessories and replacement components can be purchased for the Smart Caregiver Door Monitors.
|Door Bar Length||33" (83.3 cm)|
|Power||AC Adapter (included)|
|Wristband Dimensions||10" x 3/4" (25.4 x 2 cm) LxW; Adjustable Length|
1 Year Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. QuickMedical will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the product's manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
30 Day Return Policy
If returned, this product's manufacturer may charge a restocking fee of 20%.
To avoid factory restock fees, please consult with a QuickMedical sales associate to insure the product meets your needs. On site demos or factory approved trial and evaluations can be arranged, and may reduce or eliminate restocking fees.
Resident Wristband Transmitter, for R1 Door Monitors
Replacement "Unbreakable" Wristband Strap Only, for Door Monitors
Replacement Single Door Monitor Bar
Resident Wristband Tester and Alarm Control, for Door Monitors
Deluxe Central Door Monitor and Tester
- 1-999 resident capacity